Glenn has decided to take a few days off to spend with his family, but that doesn’t mean he won’t still find ways to stay in touch with all of you. Check out some of these photos from his first day of vacation.
PHOTOS: Glenn’s Vacation
- O’Reilly: Pinheads in Congress Insufficient, Incompetent and Shake at the Thought of Losing Their Gym Privileges
- O.J. Simpson, Mike Tyson and Bill Cosby Walk Into a Room . . .
- DC Now Allowing Assisted Suicide
- A GIF of a Storm Was Watched More Than 22 Million Times on Facebook Live
- Don’t Die: Glenn Talks With Former Addict and Founder of National Addiction Foundation