On TV tonight, Glenn will talk about “Agenda 21”, which according to the UN website is “a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.” Sounds kind of ominous, right? Read the whole thing here and read The Blaze coverage here.
Heard on TV: Agenda 21
- Uber Finally Caves and Adds a Tipping Option to Its App
- New Bill Recognizes Out-of-State Concealed Carry Permits in DC—for Lawmakers AND Citizens
- GB Prediction Come True: Illinois Insolvent Due to Pensions
- POLL: Did the Jury Make the Right Decision for Philando Castile?
- The Unwritten Law That Helps Bad Cops Go Free