On TV tonight, Glenn will talk about “Agenda 21”, which according to the UN website is “a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.” Sounds kind of ominous, right? Read the whole thing here and read The Blaze coverage here.
Heard on TV: Agenda 21
- Fox Woes Continue as Kelly Wright, Black Anchor, Sues for Race Discrimination
- Good Luck With That: Public Editor Maintains ESPN Will Not Stick to Sports, Whether Viewers Like It or Not
- Astrophysicist Used NASA Data to Make Insanely Detailed Map of US Racial Diversity
- North Korea Tensions: US Ready to ‘Bring Kim Jong-un to His Senses’
- What Hill Republicans Think of Trump’s Tax Plan: ‘Not Even Close’ to Reform