Glenn interviews one of the more fearless people in America today, David Horowitz. He’s stared evil in the face and not backed down – and he’s still going strong. Today he joins the program to talk about his latest book “A Point in Time” which is part memoir and part reflection on what Horowitz has learned over the course of a very interesting lifetime.
David Horowitz: A Point in Time
- Cruz Proposes Bill That Would Declassify Backgrounds of Obama’s Gitmo Releases
- Historically Low Abortion Rates Demonstrate Pro-Life Progress
- Disrupt J20 Scaling Back Inauguration Attacks After O’Keefe’s Second Video
- How Much Do the Editors at The Washington Post Hate Religion? A Lot, and This Headline Proves It.
- Girl Scouts Respond Perfectly To Criticism Of Inauguration Day Parade Participation