Glenn interviews one of the more fearless people in America today, David Horowitz. He’s stared evil in the face and not backed down – and he’s still going strong. Today he joins the program to talk about his latest book “A Point in Time” which is part memoir and part reflection on what Horowitz has learned over the course of a very interesting lifetime.
David Horowitz: A Point in Time
- Filmmaker Beaten in Sweden Reveals Why the European Rape Crisis Is Being Ignored
- Benjamin Franklin Wasn’t a Natural Talent. Here’s How He Taught Himself to Write
- You’re a Completely Different Person at 14 and 77, The Longest-running Personality Study Ever Has Found
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal