Glenn wasn’t having the best day today. Outside of his usual frustrations with the media, he had to deal with THREE anti-Semitic Occupy Wall Street supporters – David Duke, Lisa Fithian, and Scott (no last name). The last one put him in possibly the worst mood, as it came not from a known figure but just some angry, hateful person who decided to call into the show. By the time the radio program wrapped up, Glenn was having quite a bad day. So what did Pat and Stu want to do? Give him a McRib! How did that go down? Watch in the clip above from radio and the 4th Hour!
The solution for Beck’s bad day? A McRib!
- James Shaw is the ‘American Spirit’ personified
- Jay Feely should have seen this coming but has nothing to apologize for
- Glenn Beck’s guide on how to blow a progressive’s mind
- OVERREACTION: Starbucks kerfuffle spurs racial training for all 8,000+ locations
- STOP THE PRESSES! ‘Time’ magazine’s top 100 list will make your head explode.