Glenn and guests laid out some nightmare scenarios facing America during tonight’s episode of GBTV, but one of the scariest stories came out of Occupy Wall Street where protesters are threatening victims of sexual assault and encouraging women who have been raped in Zuccotti Park. Glenn explains what happens to victims who dare speak up – watch in the clip above from GBTV!
Sexual Assault victims silenced on Wall Street
- ‘Accept Responsibility,’ Find ‘Vision’: Jordan Peterson Defines a Good Man
- Three Things You Need to Know – February 23, 2018
- Fact Check: No, Gun Laws Don’t Reduce the Murder Rate
- ‘Too Much NRA Control’? SE Cupp Gets Into Heated Debate With Angela Rye on Guns
- Watch: FL Sheriff Objects When Dana Loesch Cites CNN Report in CNN Town Hall