Glenn and guests laid out some nightmare scenarios facing America during tonight’s episode of GBTV, but one of the scariest stories came out of Occupy Wall Street where protesters are threatening victims of sexual assault and encouraging women who have been raped in Zuccotti Park. Glenn explains what happens to victims who dare speak up – watch in the clip above from GBTV!
Sexual Assault victims silenced on Wall Street
- RFK’s Speech Announcing the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. Is a Message for Our Day
- ‘Faithkeepers’ Documentary Tells the Truth About Christian Genocide in the Middle East
- It IS About Islam: This Is a War Against Evil
- Manchester Attack: 22 Dead and 59 Hurt in Suicide Bombing
- Trump Condemns ‘Evil Losers’ in Manchester Terror Attack as Isis Claims Credit