Thanksgiving is a time when family all get together and enjoy a huge feast, football and the company of each other. It’s a time to reflect on all the many blessings we have in our families and in our nation. But at Glenn’s dinner table the conversation usually takes an awkward twist — one that surely will end in the children present reminiscing about Uncle Glenn and all the things he said at the dinner table. What’s Glenn plan on saying this time around? Find out in the clip above.
What’s Thanksgiving at the Beck home like?
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures