Thanksgiving is a time when family all get together and enjoy a huge feast, football and the company of each other. It’s a time to reflect on all the many blessings we have in our families and in our nation. But at Glenn’s dinner table the conversation usually takes an awkward twist — one that surely will end in the children present reminiscing about Uncle Glenn and all the things he said at the dinner table. What’s Glenn plan on saying this time around? Find out in the clip above.
What’s Thanksgiving at the Beck home like?
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- Dad Tells White Nationalist Son to ‘Renounce the Hate’ in Heartbreaking Open Letter
- Both Sides Are Being Played: It’s Time to Renounce the Hate Because ‘This Is All About 2018 and 2020’
- Father Publicly Denounces ‘Prodigal’ Son, Charlottesville White Nationalist Participant
- BOOYAH! #LifeWins! Texas PERMANENTLY Bans Taxpayer Funding of Abortion
- Jake Tapper Comes Clean: Obama Lied and Biased Media Let Him Get Away With It