Thanksgiving is a time when family all get together and enjoy a huge feast, football and the company of each other. It’s a time to reflect on all the many blessings we have in our families and in our nation. But at Glenn’s dinner table the conversation usually takes an awkward twist — one that surely will end in the children present reminiscing about Uncle Glenn and all the things he said at the dinner table. What’s Glenn plan on saying this time around? Find out in the clip above.
What’s Thanksgiving at the Beck home like?
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’