Thanksgiving is a time when family all get together and enjoy a huge feast, football and the company of each other. It’s a time to reflect on all the many blessings we have in our families and in our nation. But at Glenn’s dinner table the conversation usually takes an awkward twist — one that surely will end in the children present reminiscing about Uncle Glenn and all the things he said at the dinner table. What’s Glenn plan on saying this time around? Find out in the clip above.
What’s Thanksgiving at the Beck home like?
- Far right women sell xenophobia with pretty faces
- South Africa took their land, now they could be on their way to Australia
- Catch up on the latest episode of ‘Survivor: White House Edition’
- #HimToo: Katy Perry lip rapes young American Idol contestant
- Ben Shapiro: The MSM is using kids as ‘political human shields’