Thanksgiving is a time when family all get together and enjoy a huge feast, football and the company of each other. It’s a time to reflect on all the many blessings we have in our families and in our nation. But at Glenn’s dinner table the conversation usually takes an awkward twist — one that surely will end in the children present reminiscing about Uncle Glenn and all the things he said at the dinner table. What’s Glenn plan on saying this time around? Find out in the clip above.
What’s Thanksgiving at the Beck home like?
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations