Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- Flashback: Bernie Sanders Once Said Venezuela Embodied ‘American Dream’ More Than US
- Beyond Affirmative Action? Law Professor Says It’s Time to ‘Blow up’ College Admissions
- Here’s the Quick Version of What’s in the New Health Care Bill
- Author: Nazis Killed Disabled People First – Here’s Why This History Still Matters
- Three Things You Need to Know – September 20, 2017