Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- O.J. Simpson, Mike Tyson and Bill Cosby Walk Into a Room . . .
- DC Now Allowing Assisted Suicide
- A GIF of a Storm Was Watched More Than 22 Million Times on Facebook Live
- Don’t Die: Glenn Talks With Former Addict and Founder of National Addiction Foundation
- #GreenFail: Taxpayers Foot $107K Bill for Wind Turbines That Don’t Work