Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- Stephen Hawking Says We’re in the Middle of a “Global Revolt Against Experts”
- For the First Time, a Civilian Pilot Flew a Jetpack
- NCAA Issues Ultimatum To North Carolina: You Have 48 Hours To Repeal Transgender Bathroom Bill
- The Freedom Caucus Is The Silver Lining In The Obamacare Debacle
- Artificial Intelligence Tech Will Arrive in Three Waves