Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- MS-13 gang members are so sick of being arrested they decided THIS could be a good option
- COWARDLY ATTACK: Two police officers ambushed and killed while at lunch
- BELIEVE THE HYPE? — 6 surprising gender gap stats liberals don’t want you to know
- Satisfying, not shocking: Hillary’s approval rating hits all-time low
- Don’t mess with the State: ‘Russian Elon Musk’ scientist found dead in his cell