Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Good Ol’ Honest Abe
- A Timeless Lesson on Prayer Taught By George Washington
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination
- Susan Rice’s Email Raises Questions About Obama’s Part in Russiagate. Here’s What It Said