Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- New Hollywood Blacklist: Oppose Trump or Face Career Ruin, Racism, Sexism, Threats
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Has Agreed to Be Extradited to America to Serve Time in Prison
- Burgess Owens: John Lewis Stopped Being a Leader Long Ago
- BuzzFeed Takes a Page From the Glenn Beck Playbook
- Oh Really, Meryl? Packers/Cowboys Game Blew Away Golden Globes in the Ratings