Glenn went on Don Imus this morning to talk about his new book ‘Being George Washinghton’ – and of course things went off the rail pretty quickly. Did you ever wonder what George Washington would think about Glenn writing a book about him? Imus had some ideas. And of course, Imus makes sure to ask Glenn the ‘tough questions’ like ‘What do you mean he never chopped down the cherry tree?’ ‘Seriously, he didn’t have wooden teeth?’ and ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’. Get more in the clip above.
Imus to Beck: ‘Who is Kevin Balfe?’
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’