Ted Nugent never holds back and today on radio with Glenn was no exception to that rule. He talked about the news of the day with Glenn including Libya – prompting Nugent to say Obama is a ‘bad man’ and his policies are ‘internationally destructive’ – check out the full interview in the clip above!
Ted Nugent: Obama is a ‘bad man
- James Shaw is the ‘American Spirit’ personified
- Jay Feely should have seen this coming but has nothing to apologize for
- Glenn Beck’s guide on how to blow a progressive’s mind
- OVERREACTION: Starbucks kerfuffle spurs racial training for all 8,000+ locations
- STOP THE PRESSES! ‘Time’ magazine’s top 100 list will make your head explode.