Last night on Real News, S.E. Cupp joined the panel from TheBlaze’s Washington D.C. bureau to talk about the growing rift within the Republican Party between the establishment war hawks and the libertarian-leaning conservatives opposed to U.S. military intervention in Syria.
WATCH: The GOP’s foreign policy civil war
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’