Last night on Real News, S.E. Cupp joined the panel from TheBlaze’s Washington D.C. bureau to talk about the growing rift within the Republican Party between the establishment war hawks and the libertarian-leaning conservatives opposed to U.S. military intervention in Syria.
WATCH: The GOP’s foreign policy civil war
- When Is the Next Total Solar Eclipse in the US?
- NASA Unveils Plan to Stop Yellowstone “Supervolcano” Eruption, There’s Just One Catch
- You Won’t Believe What Happened to Trump’s Approval Rating Last Week
- Solar Eclipses Reveal That the Pace of Time is Changing
- Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?