Last night on Real News, S.E. Cupp joined the panel from TheBlaze’s Washington D.C. bureau to talk about the growing rift within the Republican Party between the establishment war hawks and the libertarian-leaning conservatives opposed to U.S. military intervention in Syria.
WATCH: The GOP’s foreign policy civil war
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed
- An open letter to James Madison
- Palestinian leader calls US ambassador ‘son of a dog’ in latest rage-fueled tirade
- Facebook revokes data firm’s access for helping Trump campaign but didn’t mind when Obama did the same thing
- ‘Hate crime’ or not, Texas serial bomber’s expanding range has authorities in overdrive