Is anyone wondering how a group of high school students managed to pull off a huge, highly organized, multi-million dollar rally involving hundreds of thousands of people across the country, all in a matter of weeks?
Saturday’s March for Our Lives event, which was supposedly organized “for kids and by kids” is a registered 501(c)(4) nonprofit advocacy organization, which means they are not required to disclose their donors — and there’s a reason why they don’t want people to know who’s pulling the strings.
On today’s show, Glenn chalked up a list of at least ten far-left donors known to be behind the March for Our Lives movement, including:
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- Mark Kelly & the Gifford Foundation
- Michael Bloomberg & Everytown for Gun Safety
- Planned Parenthood
- George Soros & Open Society Institute, the Tides Foundation, Women’s March, Louis Farrakhan
- Friends Committee of National Legislation
- American Federation of Teachers
- Jeri Rhodes & Greenpeace
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
“Their list of donors reads like a who’s who of radical leftist organizations,” said Glenn. He later added, “The last thing that they want is for names like ‘Soros’ or ‘Farrakhan’ … to show up on their tax sheet. But we’ll never know the full extent because big progressive donors don’t want you to know who’s really in charge here.”
Watch the clip above to get Glenn’s take.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This article provided courtesy of TheBlaze.