The American people stood up and demanded answers. Instead of providing them, the Administration had Jones resign under cover of darkness. I continue to be amazed by the power of everyday Americans to initiate change in our government through honest questioning, and judging by the other radicals in the administration, I expect that questioning to continue for the foreseeable future.
Glenn Beck statement on resignation of Van Jones
- Uber Finally Caves and Adds a Tipping Option to Its App
- New Bill Recognizes Out-of-State Concealed Carry Permits in DC—for Lawmakers AND Citizens
- GB Prediction Come True: Illinois Insolvent Due to Pensions
- POLL: Did the Jury Make the Right Decision for Philando Castile?
- The Unwritten Law That Helps Bad Cops Go Free