The American people stood up and demanded answers. Instead of providing them, the Administration had Jones resign under cover of darkness. I continue to be amazed by the power of everyday Americans to initiate change in our government through honest questioning, and judging by the other radicals in the administration, I expect that questioning to continue for the foreseeable future.
- Billionaire George Soros Has Ties to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March
- What Are the Chances That a Muslim Is a Terrorist?