The American people stood up and demanded answers. Instead of providing them, the Administration had Jones resign under cover of darkness. I continue to be amazed by the power of everyday Americans to initiate change in our government through honest questioning, and judging by the other radicals in the administration, I expect that questioning to continue for the foreseeable future.
Glenn Beck statement on resignation of Van Jones
- Breaking: Authorities Identify Manchester Suicide Bomber
- Manchester Arena Explosion: 19 Killed in ‘Terror Attack by Suicide Bomber’ at Ariana Grande Concert
- Green Fail: Bernie Sanders’ Push for Nuclear-free Energy Comes Back to Bite Him
- Sen. Mike Lee Explains Why a Portrait in the Capitol Rotunda Sends Chills Down His Spine
- Google Explains the Syrian Refugee Crisis With a New Interactive Website