The American people stood up and demanded answers. Instead of providing them, the Administration had Jones resign under cover of darkness. I continue to be amazed by the power of everyday Americans to initiate change in our government through honest questioning, and judging by the other radicals in the administration, I expect that questioning to continue for the foreseeable future.
Glenn Beck statement on resignation of Van Jones
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life
- New Report Reveals the One Thing Washington Keeps Missing — and It’s a Game-Changer
- This Story About a CIA Mole Leaking Spies’ Names Sounds Like a Thriller. It’s Not.
- Here’s Why You Need to Pay Attention to This Free Speech Case Coming to SCOTUS