In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- Three Things You Need to Know – January 22, 2018
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- Here’s Why Both the Left and the Right Are Wrong on Pro-Life Issues
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life
- Three Things You Need to Know – January 19, 2018