In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- WATCH: Man Points Camera at Ice and Captures the Unimaginable
- 5 Inspiring Presidential Speeches You Must Read Today
- POLL: What Do You Think About Milo Yiannopoulos Speaking at CPAC?
- History Faceoff: Who Was the Greatest President—Washington or Lincoln?
- Grieving Army Widow Meets Her Husband’s Coffin on Airport Tarmac, Leaving Plane Passengers in Tears