In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- DC Now Allowing Assisted Suicide
- A GIF of a Storm Was Watched More Than 22 Million Times on Facebook Live
- Don’t Die: Glenn Talks With Former Addict and Founder of National Addiction Foundation
- #GreenFail: Taxpayers Foot $107K Bill for Wind Turbines That Don’t Work
- Given Enough Time, Bad Policies Will Eventually Ruin Any Advantage