In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- Dana Loesch Shares How ‘Repeated Threats’ Forced Her Family to Move
- Bowe Bergdahl Isn’t the Most Important Part of His Story – These 6 Soldiers Are
- The Philadelphia Eagles Are an Example to All of Us – Here’s Why
- Woman Kidnapped at Knifepoint Fends off Attacker With Concealed Firearm
- Labeling NRA Members ‘Terrorists’ Has Unintended Consequences