In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- Man Jumps Into Water to Save a Drowning Child — Dies After Heroic Rescue
- Elon Musk and Over 100 AI Experts Are Urging the Un to Ban Killer Robots
- ‘Don’t Look!’ Shouts Aide As Trump Stares Directly at Solar Eclipse
- Meet the Alt-Left: Vandals Smash Christopher Columbus Monument in Name of Racial, Economic Justice
- Chelsea Clinton on Confederate Statue Controversy: You Don’t See Any Satan Idols In Church