In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- Do These 3 Trials Expose What’s Wrong With Our Justice System?
- Alabama Special Election Reflects ‘Political Reality in America’
- Journalist Highlights Not-So-Obvious Threat the #MeToo Movement Poses to Women
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 12, 2017
- Here’s Why This Christmas Classic Is Abominable by Today’s Standards