In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed
- You can sleep better now the killer in the Austin bombings has met his end