In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- People Lose Freedom When They Lose Hope—So Hold on to Hope
- Glenn’s ‘Really Weird Life’ Led Him to You—And He’s Listening
- Sarah Palin Sues NY Times Over Editorial Tying Her to Giffords Shooting
- On Migration, Europe Is Admitting the Truth to Itself
- PICTURES: Here’s What Environmentalist Leftists Leave Their Campground Looking Like