In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- Manchester Arena explosion: 19 killed in ‘terror attack by suicide bomber’ at Ariana Grande concert
- Green Fail: Bernie Sanders’ Push for Nuclear-free Energy Comes Back to Bite Him
- Sen. Mike Lee Explains Why a Portrait in the Capitol Rotunda Sends Chills Down His Spine
- Google Explains the Syrian Refugee Crisis With a New Interactive Website
- The Glowing Orb Will Defeat ISIS, Or Something (Bonus: Caption Contest!)