In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.
- Hitler’s Quest for the Holy Grail? New Book Explores Nazi Obsession With the Occult
- Three Things You Need to Know – February 20, 2018
- 3 Problems Only Conservatives Can Solve That Millennials Will Love
- Our Nation Is Suffering an Epidemic of ‘Fatherless’ Children
- ‘Black Panther’ Mirrors Modern Day Struggles Between Peaceful Resistance and Radicalized Violence