Hi, it’s Christopher Balfe, President of Mercury Radio Arts. Thank you for being an Insider Extreme subscriber. We launched Insider Extreme in March with the goal of delivering tons of original video that you can’t get anywhere else. Since then, Insider Extreme has delivered thousands of hours of exclusive live video, including amazing events like America’s Divine Destiny. The reaction has been nothing short of incredible. Over 52,000,000 videos have been viewed since launch. This is great, but we want to deliver even more. That’s why I’m excited to share with you today some major enhancements to your Insider Extreme subscription.
- Higher Quality Video. Since we launched in March, every subscriber, no matter what speed connection they were on, saw the same quality video. On January 3rd, that changes. If you have a faster internet connection, you will receive a higher quality video stream automatically…there is nothing you need to do.
- iPhone Application. We’ve been working for months to bring you an iPhone application that will bring all the great features of Insider Extreme to iPhone. I’m happy to announce that we’ve finally submitted that app to Apple for approval, and with any luck it will be in the App Store soon. The Glenn Beck app is Free to download, and allows anyone to listen to the radio show from anywhere they have an internet connection. Even better, Insider Extreme subscribers can watch live and on-demand video right from their phone.
- New Specials. Just like with Divine Destiny, Glenn’s “America’s First Christmas” show in Wilmington, OH is sold-out. But as an Insider Extreme subscriber, you’ll be there, LIVE, for all of the action.
- New Show. Since March, Insider Extreme has delivered 4 hours per day of Live streaming video. Beginning in Q1, we’ll be adding a 5th hour to our daily show lineup. I can’t reveal the person yet, but I’m very excited for this premiere and I think you will be as well.
- New GlennBeck.com. The old GlennBeck.com design has served us well, but on January 3rd we’ll be launching a brand new web site. We hope the new site will be easier to navigate and will better feature all of the great video content we’ve been creating on Insider Extreme.
As always, we appreciate hearing from you. If you have new feature ideas, don’t hesitate to share them with us at email@example.com Thanks, Chris Balfe