Welcome Insider Extreme members to our new and improved website! To kick off the new site we’d like to give you a rundown of what you can expect from and address questions you might have about the new layout and design. Please take a few minutes to look over the content below and then let us know what you think about the new site! So what can you expect from the new site? Here’s a look…
- HD Video – Bigger and better, our new HD video player is now live. Additionally we will soon be offering an adaptive bitrate stream — that's a techy way of saying if you have a faster internet connection you'll receive even better picture than before! Additionally if you're on a slower connection the video will decrease it's bandwidth to help with issues like buffering and skipping!
- iPhone App – coming VERY soon! Our new FREE iPhone app will give you an optimized/streamlined way to access Extreme video, both live and on-demand! Look for more information on this in the days to come.
- iPhone / iPad / Droid compliant – When our last website was built the iPhone wasn't even out yet, but the world has changed a lot in the last few years. With the new GlennBeck.com you can access most of the features of the Insider directly from your phone if it's HTML5 compliant (most modern phones are including iPhone, iPad and Droid).
- More videos onscreen – With our new site you'll have easier access to our video archives. Take a look at our videos page here. With our increased player sized and more thumbnails it’s easier than ever to find or just browse the archives!
- More content – We can’t announce it quite yet but there is a “5th” hour coming to the Insider Extreme. Check back as we’ll be providing more information soon…
- Show Schedule – It’s easier than ever to know what is coming up on the Insider Extreme. With the new Upcoming Schedule feature you’ll have a list at the day’s events. As the amount of live programming and specials expands for the Insider Extreme this will become a valuable resource for keeping track of what is airing when.
- Fusion Content – Yes, Fusion content was available previously but we now offer a much better way to allow you to access current and previous articles. Visit the Fusion tab at the top of the screen, from there you’ll have a listing of all available articles for the month as well as being able to pull up previous months issues.
- Finally, The Insider Blog — This exclusive feature to Insider Extreme members will make it easier for us to communicate with you. From sharing exclusive Insider pre-sale information for events to just spreading behind the scenes gossips you'll get all the latest information from Glenn, Stu, Pat, Jeffy and the rest of the Glenn Beck staff.
So that's a quick look at the new Glenn Beck Insider Extreme. We didn't touch on everything but hopefully that will get you started with the new site. Note: All your existing features are still active but might have got moved to a new location. We've done our best to make the new site as easy as possible to use but here's a quick list of links that might help you get up to speed faster.
- How do I watch the show live (Glenn Beck radio live, The 4th Hour, special events, etc) Just visit the Insider Extreme homepage for all live events – or if you prefer there is a Live video tab on the videos page.
- How do I watch the daily show archive? Here’s an easy way to think about everything video on the new site. The Insider Extreme homepage is your one-stop location for all live and special events – video archives of all types can be found my visiting the Videos section. For daily videos of the radio program you would click on the On Demand Tab – if you wanted to see a replay of something such as a Beck U class you would find that under Specials. Also on the videos page you have a general Search button that should help you find what you’re looking for and we’ll be delivering even more ways to search through content shortly… Also you’ll be able to find the full show recaps along with video/audio links on the Radio Recap page, located here. The daily links will also be available using the new Calendar feature on the Insider Extreme homepage.
- What happened to The Feed? The Feed is still there and active and hopefully easier than ever to use. From the Insider Extreme homepage just click on the large The Feed! graphic under the live video player. The Feed will pop-up in a new window so make sure you have any pop-up blockers turned off for the site. The pop-up window will allow you to move The Feed around the screen without it affecting the video, and it allows us to make it larger so things like polls don’t crowd it up.
- Where are the MP3 links? You can access the MP3 downloads by visiting the daily show recap pages here. Or if you’d rather have the MP3s delivered directly to your computer you can subscribe via iTunes.
- How do I find my account information? Billing or account questions should go here. If you have issues signing up or logging in you can contact us here. Finally if you just need some quick help you can view our FAQ here. You can also find our support links in the footer of the website.
- How do I find Insider Pre-Sale Links? These links will be posted on the Insider Extreme homepage under the Insider Blog (when available). All events will be announced prior to being on-sale so make sure you keep the Insider Extreme homepage booked marked.
Also note that if you get stuck checkout the footer at the bottom of the site. It's loaded with quick links to our most popular pages so it might just have the information you're looking for. After you've used the site a bit let us know what you think. If you're having any problems finding things or if you just want to let us know we've done an awesome job, we'd like to hear from you. Email us here… Thank you for being an Insider Extreme member, The Glenn Beck Staff