The Muslim Brotherhood isn’t the first group to infiltrate the United States: Who was it? Find out HERE.
The Project- Part 2 of the explosive documentary TONIGHT!
In an shocking two-part series, TheBlaze documentary unit investigates how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the American government and exposes how our nation’s safety is in jeopardy as a result of a dangerous government cover up. Don’t miss The Project — Part 1 is available on demand and tune in for the premiere of part 2 tonight at 8pm ET. GET ALL THE DETAILS.
Tonight’s Primetime Lineup for TheBlaze TV
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Ralph Reed talks to Glenn about the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s presidential voter guide. Plus, David Barton and Pastor Jim Garlow also join the show.
- 6pm ET – Real News: It has come to light that the Mexican drug cartels have designated Chicago as one of their main hubs of operation in America. What are we doing to stop the growth of this menace inside our borders?
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: NY State Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn) joins Andrew to discuss the escalating tension between Iran and Israel, the rocky relationship between this administration and Netanyahu, and more.
- 8pm ET – The Project: Part 2 of the documentary about the secret document that is changing the world.
- Watch TheBlaze TV Live or On Demand: Start your 14 day Free Trial!
Another epic Obama supporter: he gave me a phone!
Many people remember the enthusiastic Obama supporters from 2008 who were most excited they were going to get free stuff if Obama won the election — the poster child being the ‘he’ll put gas in my car, he’ll pay my mortgage’ lady. Move over, there’s a new #1 fan of free stuff in town! WATCH
Louis Farrakhan meets with A-Jad
About the only person willing to meet with crazy Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the crazy Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam. What did these two nut jobs talk about and why should it matter? Glenn explains on radio today.
Disturbing trend: blasphemy laws and other attacks on free speech
Glenn spoke with Pastor Jim Garlow on radio today on the disturbing attacks on free speech. It’s becoming quite common to see tactics from the White House as well as radical pressure groups that fully support the silencing of certain opinions. The attacks take on other forms as well – Garlow has experienced them first hand. Check out the interview on radio today.
39 Days away from the most important election of our lifetime
It’s amazing to think that in just 39 days from now America’s course will be set. Will America choose more of the same stagflation, taxing and spending? Or will Obama’s prediction come true, that if he doesn’t have the economy turned around in three years it will be a one term proposition? Glenn explains what is at stake on radio today.
For us, small businesses are more than their products. They are members of families, adventurers and dreamers. Join The Marketplace by The Blaze and get to know the incredible people behind these small businesses.
Glenn starts his 40 days of fast and prayer with a giant milkshake
Today begins Glenn’s “40 day, 40 night challenge” leading up to the election, and Glenn appears to be off to a rough start. After claiming he decided to give up ice cream for his 40 days of fast and prayer, Glenn started the morning off with a milkshake and you can bet Stu had a few things to say about that – WATCH.
Poll numbers: depressing or skewed?
The unfortunate answer is a little bit of both. The way it stands now, according to the polls, is that everything would stay exactly the same as they did in 2008 except Obama would lose Indiana and North Carolina. This would still give him an easy cakewalk for another 4 years. But the polls are skewed – find out how and if it matters HERE.