‘He’s not conservative; he’s honest’: Hollywood & the media speak out against Obamacare
The Obama Administration has long enjoyed a love affair with the media and Hollywood, but the infatuation has slowly waned. Jon Stewart did not hold back in his scathing critique of Obamacare. The mainstream media has begun asking tougher questions (some of the time anyway). And on radio this morning, Glenn offered two more examples of surprising “honesty” from some of the President’s biggest fans. WATCH
LJ WENT LOCO! Check out these great Cyber Monday deals from the Glenn Beck Store HERE.
What Ivy League university has made Miracles and Massacres required reading?
Glenn’s latest book, Miracles and Massacres: True and Untold Stories of the Making of America, has taken irritating the left to lofty new heights. Besides debuting on multiple bestseller lists, Miracles and Massacres has become required reading for students at an Ivy League university. Which school took the leap? Find out HERE.
What epic rivalry puts Gates vs. Jobs, Coke vs. Pepsi, and Burger King vs. McDonald’s to shame? READ
CYBER MONDAY STEALS from The Marketplace!
- 78% off + FREE SHIPPING on 16 piece gourmet cookware
- Drive a NASCAR race car at 50% off
- Get 35% off Lost American Antiquities Book/DVD Bundle
Disturbing Report: Americans trust in one another at an all-time low
It’s disturbing but not all that shocking. After witnessing another year of senseless Black Friday shenanigans, how could we trust one another? If we can’t be completely sure the guy behind us in line won’t trample us to death in order to get a 50% off toaster, it’s safe to say there will be trust issues. See Glenn’s reaction to the results of a new AP-GfK ‘trust’ poll HERE.
This video will remind you what Christmas is really all about WATCH
GQ names President Obama one of the ‘25 Least Influential People of 2013’
There’s only so many times one can blame others, engage in petty name-calling, and screw things up before they lose all influence. For nearly 5 full years Barack Obama has done all of these things – and has totally gotten away with it. But it’s finally catching up to him as GQ placed him on its ‘Least Influential People of 2013′ list. Ouch. MORE
Have you reserved your 1791 email address yet? MORE
Glenn explains how the story of Edison, Westinghouse, and Tesla applies to today
In Miracles and Massacres, Glenn explores the battle for success between Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, and Nikola Tesla in the late 1800s. On radio this morning, Glenn explained why the story of these three men offers a great lesson in business and ingenuity that has as great a meaning today as it did a century ago. Glenn explains why this is truly the ‘era of imagination’ HERE.
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Glenn explains the ramifications of a new poll that shows Americans trust for one another is at an all-time low. Plus, Glenn and Buck Sexton discuss how Iran has outplayed President Obama.
- 6pm ET - Real News: The Obamacare website is fixed… assuming you are willing to overlook the parts that are still broken. The panel discusses what comes next.
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: Black Friday saw a wave of violence at the big box stores around the country. Andrew explains the alternative small businesses offer and why it is important to support them.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.