Glenn has best radio interview of the year… with an 11-year-old girl?!
11-year-old Madison Root was looking to sell the mistletoe she handpicked from her uncle’s farm as a way to offset the cost of her braces, but was chased away from Portland’s Saturday Market before she had a chance to sell any. When Glenn got wind of the story he knew Madison’s entrepreneurial spirit would make an excellent addition to The Marketplace by TheBlaze. On radio this morning, a remarkably well-spoken and insightful Madison joined Glenn to talk about her experience and why she refused to give up. WATCH
Shop the American-made Christmas Catalog and get something for everyone on your list at: www.TheBlaze.com/Catalog
New Harvard poll shows millennials abandoning Obama & Obamacare
The Obama Administration may be trying to engage our nation’s young people with the #WHYouth initiative, but it looks like the so-called ‘millennial generation’ might actually be turning on President Obama and his policies… en masse. See the surprising data HERE.
Is this the ultimate story of redemption? READ
Glenn reacts to famed investor Jim Rogers’ dire prediction
During a recent interview with CBC, famed investor Jim Rogers predicted a pretty disastrous future for the global economy: “Eventually, the whole world is going to collapse,” he said. Glenn explained why he doesn’t think a collapse would be the worst thing on radio this morning. WATCH Celebrate the Christmas season with TheBlaze! Tune in all month for original holiday programming:
- Beginning next Tuesday, watch as nine artists from diverse musical and religious backgrounds come together to produce and record an album of Christmas classics and originals. Don’t miss the two-part holiday event Believe Again, Tuesday, December 10 & Wednesday, December 11 at 8PM ET only on TheBlaze. Learn more about the program and purchase the album HERE.
- Then, join Glenn and his family at their Idaho ranch as they rediscover the true spirit of Christmas in Searching for Grandpa’s Christmas. Glenn searches for the true meaning of Christmas and harkens back to the time honored traditions of his grandfather as he looks to embrace life’s simple pleasures. Searching for Grandpa’s Christmas premieres Thursday, December 12 at 8PM ET, only on TheBlaze. Searching for Grandpa’s Christmas is brought to you in part by The Door Patriot, Simple2Lose, and Solutions from Science.
- Learn more about TheBlaze’s holiday programming lineup HERE.
Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino talks about ‘life inside the bubble’ of the government On radio this morning, former Secret Service Agent and author Dan Bongino joined Glenn to talk about his new book, Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away From it All, his Maryland congressional run, and why he decided to leave the Secret Service. Check out the interview HERE.
The downside of a social media-obsessed, technology-driven world
A lot of good has come from the technological advances of the digital age we currently live in, but with the good comes the bad. On radio this morning, Glenn discussed two stories that reflect the worst of what social media and the Internet have to offer. Are we living in a world that no longer enjoys ‘real’ experiences? What are the implications of such a society? MORE
Support Small Business + Chocolate for Christmas! Buy any 3 of Mrs. Cavanaugh’s 1 lb. chocolate boxes and get 1 free!
Glenn talks to Pastor Mark Driscoll about Christendom, intolerance, and changing the culture
Mark Driscoll is the pastor of Seattle’s Mars Hill Church, which has grown from a living room Bible study to a mega church that draws thousands of followers each Sunday. Mark joined Glenn on Wednesday’s Glenn Beck Program to discuss his book, A Call to Resurgence: Will Christianity Have a Funeral or a Future?, which looks at the the roadblocks Christianity faces as a result of today’s morally shifting culture. See highlights of the interview HERE.
YOUR TRAUMATIZED “NAUGHTY” CHILD MAY BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES
The psychological trauma caused by having your Christmas ruined by the callous act of receiving coal in a stocking cannot be underestimated. If your child has been judged and punished by a self-appointed authority on children’s behavior, you may be entitled to compensation for defamation and mental trauma. To learn more, read The United States vs. Santa Claus: The Untold Story of the Actual War on Christmas available in bookstores and on Amazon.com. Get your copy today! Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Are we headed for a reset? Glenn reacts to Jim Rogers’ warning that we are moving towards a global collapse.
- 6pm ET – Real News: The panel dissects two new polls that show millennials and white women are jumping off President Obama’s bandwagon.
- 7pm ET - Wilkow!: As millennials begin to turn on the President in droves, Andrew examines two deficits in this country: the federal deficit and the ‘opportunity deficit’.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.