‘Remember the principles not the politics’: Glenn reflects on the life of Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela is lauded as a peaceful hero of the civil rights movement throughout most of the world even though he was once a communist revolutionary. After spending 27 years in prison, Mandela had a decision to make: Would he tear a nation apart with violence or forge a different path? On radio this morning, Glenn reacted to Mandela’s choice and reflected on his life. READ
Did you have trouble finding this morning's radio program? Listen for free HERE.
Listen to the sound of the snow’: Glenn recalls his fondest winter memories as a sleet storm rocks Dallas
Glenn was forced to broadcast from his home office today after 5 inches of sleet came down in the Dallas area. Glenn tweeted a picture of the scene at his home and explained how unprepared for this he really was… He didn't even have a shovel! The city may be a mess, but the sound of the snow falling outside put Glenn in a nostalgic mood. Glenn offered a personal story with a great message on radio today. LISTEN
Shop the American-made Christmas Catalog and get something for everyone on your list HERE.
This season is the opportunity to reset
Glenn refers to this time of year as the trilogy of holidays – Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s – because he believes they all work together. As a result, this is the perfect time of year to take a good, hard look in the mirror, recognize what needs to change, and hit the reset button. No matter what you've done in the past, it's never too late to start over. Get Glenn’s full explanation HERE.
Glenn: It’s time for a reboot
On Thursday’s Glenn Beck Program, Glenn explained why the world is in need a reset… but it won’t be as scary as you may think. Using the metaphor of trying to reboot an old computer, Glenn demonstrated why ‘rebooting’ the system might be exactly what America needs. How do we do that? Glenn shares his solutions HERE.
Celebrate the Christmas season with TheBlaze! Tune in all month for original holiday programming:
- Beginning next Tuesday, watch as nine artists from diverse musical and religious backgrounds come together to produce and record an album of Christmas classics and originals. Don’t miss the two-part holiday event Believe Again, Tuesday, December 10 & Wednesday, December 11 at 8PM ET only on TheBlaze. Learn more about the program and purchase the album HERE.
- Then, join Glenn and his family at their Idaho ranch as they rediscover the true spirit of Christmas in Searching for Grandpa’s Christmas. Glenn searches for the true meaning of Christmas and harkens back to the time honored traditions of his grandfather as he looks to embrace life’s simple pleasures. Searching for Grandpa’s Christmas premieres Thursday, December 12 at 8PM ET, only on TheBlaze. Searching for Grandpa’s Christmas is brought to you in part by The Door Patriot, Simple2Lose, and Solutions from Science.
- Learn more about TheBlaze’s full holiday lineup HERE.
UPDATE: 15-year-old girl held at Boston Children’s Hospital against parent’s will still not allowed to go home
Last month, Glenn shared the stunning story of Justina Pelletier, a 15-year-old girl who has been stuck in a hospital for the last nine months after the medical facility took custody of her when her parents argued against her diagnosis. On radio this morning, Cristy Balcells, executive director of Mitoaction.org, who is working with the Pelletier family to help them bring their daughter home, joined Glenn to discuss how Justina is doing and how people can help. Check out the interview HERE.
Your privacy matters: Learn more about 1791 email HERE. ‘
It’s Kabuki Theater’: Glenn reacts to CO Congressman’s bizarre outburst on House floor
There is nothing more aggravating than a phony politician feigning anger and making a scene on the House floor, so prepare to be annoyed by this video of a Colorado Congressman's bizarre outburst over immigration reform. It’s just a pathetic display of political hackery. Glenn reacts HERE.
YOUR TRAUMATIZED "NAUGHTY" CHILD MAY BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES
The psychological trauma caused by having your Christmas ruined by the callous act of receiving coal in a stocking cannot be underestimated. If your child has been judged and punished by a self-appointed authority on children's behavior you may be entitled to compensation for defamation and mental trauma. To learn more, read The United States vs. Santa Claus: The Untold Story of the Actual War on Christmas available in bookstores and on Amazon.com. Get your copy today!
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Erick Stakelbeck fills in for Glenn and talks to Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, Edwin Black, and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.
- 6pm ET – Real News: With President Obama overstepping Constitutional boundaries at an alarming rate, the panel discusses the ‘fourth branch of government’.
- 7pm ET - Wilkow!: Andrew reacts to the disturbing trend of children increasingly being used as pawns in the immigration debate.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.
Weekend lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- Saturday @ 9am ET – Liberty Treehouse: Why do birds fly? And what is the history of the Wright Brothers? Join Raj and Lu as they explore this and much more.
- Saturday @ 10pm ET – Wonderful World of Stu: Don’t miss a ‘Late Night’ interview with Peter Schweizer, and part 2 of ‘Quick Bites’ with Mike Rowe. Plus, Stu unveils the ‘Dictator of the Week’.
- Saturday @ 10:30pm ET – The B.S. of A.: Laugh along with Brian and the gang in this hilarious episode.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.