How did this happen? Sign language interpreter from Mandela service had extensive criminal record
The crazy story of the sign language interpreter from Nelson Mandela’s memorial service just got a little crazier. Not only was he communicating gibberish, he also has a criminal record that includes murder charges dating back to 2003. How and why was this man allowed within arm’s reach of the President and other world leaders? Is our President safe? Glenn explained why he is extremely alarmed by the story on radio this morning. WATCH
DEVELOPING: Federal officials arrest man planning to blow himself up at Wichita’s Mid-Continent Airport in Kansas. Get full details via TheBlaze
Don’t miss the performance of a lifetime
Follow brothers Brett and Brandon Stewart as they transform 800 ordinary vocalists and musicians into a multi-faith choir. Get an inside look at their journey from the auditions and rehearsal process to the breathtaking two-part finale. Don’t miss The Performance, Tuesday, December 17th & Wednesday, December 18th at 8PM ET, only on TheBlaze.
The Performance is brought to you by Mercury One. Learn more about Mercury One HERE.
Did you miss any of TheBlaze holiday specials, you can still watch on demand HERE!
Believe Again is climbing up the charts!
Is it possible to make an incredible Christmas album in just one week? Glenn’s team assembled a group of seriously talented musicians who did just that, and the result was better than anyone could have expected. Thanks to your incredible support, as of press time, Believe Again is now the #3 Christmas album on iTunes and the #17 album overall. See Glenn’s reaction to the fete HERE.
Lawyers invent bizarre new excuse… and it keeps a 16-year-old who killed 4 people out of prison
‘Affluenza’ is the new ‘temporary insanity’. A Texas teen killed four people while driving drunk, but his lawyers argued he was too rich and spoiled to know right from wrong. With the help of a psychologist, they coined the phrase ‘affluenza’ to describe this so called syndrome. The worst part… the judge actually bought the excuse. MORE
Shop the American-made Christmas Catalog from The Marketplace by TheBlaze and get something for everyone on your list at: www.TheBlaze.com/Catalog
Who do we want to be, America? Glenn re-visits an Ohio town that proves more gov’t doesn’t have to be the answer
Three years ago (nearly to the day), Glenn and his staff visited Wilmington, Ohio for his America’s First Christmas special. The trip was aimed at bringing awareness to the remarkable work Wilmington was doing to lift themselves out of hard times without government assistance. While the town is not without its problems, Glenn sent a camera crew back to Wilmington and what they found is remarkable. WATCH
So what exactly does Glenn do up on his ranch? WATCH
Watch TheBlaze TV free until 2014
Now through December 20, when you sign up for TheBlaze TV you’ll get your first 30 days free! Catch upcoming holiday specials like The Performance and Glenn’s daily shows through Christmas and into January; try out a 1791.com email address (annual subscribers only); read the December issue of TheBlaze Magazine; and much more. If you cancel in your first 30 days, you won’t be billed – so what are you waiting for? SIGN UP
PolitiFact Lie of the Year: “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it”
For the fourth time in five years, PolitiFact’s notorious ‘Lie of the Year’ involves President Obama’s signature healthcare law. This year, the President’s now infamous ‘If you like your plan, you can keep your plan’ took top honors. But is naming the President’s major gaffe its ‘Lie of the Year’ a major flip-flop for the organization? Glenn questions PolitiFact’s credibility HERE.
Jeffy is a creepy, creepy dude Jeffy, who is best known for an embarrassing live mic bathroom gaffe, drew the ire of Glenn by dragging his kids along to TheBlaze’s Dallas Christmas party last night. To make matters worse, Jeffy then wandered around Glenn’s home and live tweeted pictures of sock drawers and shoe closets. What is wrong with him? Good question. Glenn, Pat, and Stu grilled Jeffy about his creepy behavior on radio this morning. WATCH
CHRISTMAS SPECIALS in The Marketplace by TheBlaze!
More-On Trivia: Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys WATCH
YOUR TRAUMATIZED “NAUGHTY” CHILD MAY BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES
The psychological trauma caused by having your Christmas ruined by the callous act of receiving coal in a stocking cannot be underestimated. If your child has been judged and punished by a self-appointed authority on children’s behavior you may be entitled to compensation for defamation and mental trauma. To learn more, read The United States vs. Santa Claus: The Untold Story of the Actual War on Christmas available in bookstores and on Amazon.com. Get your copy today!
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Dana Loesch fills in for Glenn and talks to FreedomWorks’ Matt Kibbe, Cody Wilson, and John Lott.
- 6pm ET – Real News: It’s official: When it comes to Obamacare, the Obama Administration is just making it up as they go along. And in an ironic twist, they are now relying on the private sector to clean up the mess. The panel discusses the insanity.
- 7pm ET - Wilkow!: Andrew opens the show with a remarkably small call to action that can have a remarkably large impact: VOTE!
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.
Weekend lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- Saturday @ 9am ET - Liberty Treehouse: Raj pays a visit to the Medieval Faire. Plus, learn more about this week’s ‘Inventor of the Week’ P.T. Barnum, and discover the history of the Ferris Wheel in this edition of ‘Illuminating Moments’.
- Saturday @ 10pm ET - Wonderful World of Stu: Enjoy this special ‘Best of’ edition featuring a ‘Late Night’ interview with Cullen Hoback and ‘Letters to Woodrow in Hell.’ Plus, the Wonderful World of Stu hits the streets to find out what people really think of the government shutdown.
- Saturday @ 10:30pm ET – The B.S. of A.: Laugh along with Brian and the gang in this hilarious episode.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.