- Wednesday @ 8pm ET: In this week’s explosive season finale, For the Record investigates the events that led to the September 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. Find out why the U.S. government armed terrorists connected to Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood instead of acting on a proposed ceasefire. Everything you thought you knew about Benghazi will be unraveled.
- Wednesday @ 8:30pm ET: Is a single payer healthcare system on the horizon for the United States? This week on Real News Investigates, Buck Sexton takes a deeper look into the realities of government funded health insurance and whether Obamacare is nothing more than a Trojan horse for the progressive-championed single payer system.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Sign up for TheBlaze TV and receive a free T-shirt
Ahead of Wednesday’s explosive season finale of TheBlaze’s investigative news magazine For The Record, new annual subscribers to TheBlaze TV will receive a 14-day free trial AND a free TheBlaze T-Shirt ($30 retail value). Learn more about the limited time offer HERE.
WATCH: What could possibly fill this man with so much joy?
There is a lot of gloom and doom in the news today. So if you are looking to take a brief break from the bad news, check out this video of a man finding out he is going to be a grandfather and try not to smile. WATCH
Canadian woman hits and kills 17-year-old biker… and is now suing his family
In October 2012, 17-year-old Brandon Majewski and his 16-year-old friends Richard McLean and Jake Roberts were biking abreast along the two-lane rural road in Toronto, Canada at 1:30am, when motorist Sharlene Simon hit the teens from behind. Majewski died soon after the crash. 18 months later, Simon has decided to sue Majewski’s estate for more than $1 million. On radio this morning, Pat referred to Simon’s lawsuit as one of the most “unbelievable” stories he has ever heard. MORE
Are you a side sleeper? Or do you prefer sleeping on your back? Shop The Marketplace by TheBlaze for an ergonomically designed pillow that’s right for you—hand made in America with the softest premium duck feather and down for the ultimate sleeping experience.
So much for free speech: Duke University discourages use of certain words with new campaign
Look no further than Duke University for the latest example of political correctness run amuck. The school’s ‘You Don’t Say Campaign’ seeks to “raise awareness around the misuse of language that relates to the LGBTQ community and gender issues” with the goal of “foster[ing] dialogue on the intersection of language and gender and sexual identities.” On radio this morning, Pat and Stu couldn’t help but roll their eyes at the left’s latest attempt to ban words in an attempt to change culture. WATCH
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Stu fills in for Glenn and takes a look at Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling’s racist tirade. He also talks to Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott about the federal government’s land grab.
- 6pm ET - Real News: Secretary of State John Kerry has ruffled some feathers with his latest remarks that without a two-state solution, Israel could soon become “an apartheid state.” The panel discusses.
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: Former senator Rick Santorum joins Andrew to lay out his plan for how to reengage working class voters with the Republican Party.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.