Everything you thought you knew about Benghazi is about to be unraveled:
- Wednesday @ 8pm ET: In this week’s explosive season finale, For the Record investigates the events that led to the September 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. Find out why the U.S. government armed terrorists connected to Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood instead of acting on a proposed ceasefire. Everything you thought you knew about Benghazi will be unraveled.
- Wednesday @ 8:30pm ET: Is a single payer healthcare system on the horizon for the United States? This week on Real News Investigates, Buck Sexton takes a deeper look into the realities of government funded health insurance and whether Obamacare is nothing more than a Trojan horse for the progressive-championed single payer system.
What does it mean to be free in today’s society?
Glenn is on the road this week, broadcasting from the progressive mecca of Los Angeles, California, but he took a moment to pen a blog about the importance of individual responsibility and freedom. “I guess we need each other when life kicks us down,” Glenn writes. “But for the first time in human history, there are NO gatekeepers.” Check out the rest of the post HERE.
‘The hijacking of private property rights’: Texas AG discusses the BLM’s latest land grab
Amidst reports that the federal Bureau of Land Management is looking to claim 90,000 acres of land in northern Texas, Texas Governor Rick Perry has publicly warned the BLM to stay away from his state. During an appearance on Fox News last week, Gov. Perry condemned the “out of control” federal government that “already owns too much land.” On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Stu filled in for Glenn and welcomed Texas attorney general and Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott to discuss the land grab. Watch the interview HERE.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Sign up for TheBlaze TV and receive a free T-shirt
Ahead of Wednesday’s explosive season finale of TheBlaze’s investigative news magazine For The Record, new annual subscribers to TheBlaze TV will receive a 14-day free trial AND a free TheBlaze T-Shirt ($30 retail value). Learn more about the offer HERE.
The massive amount of weapons meant for Libyan rebels that actually ended up in terrorists’ hands
In this week’s explosive season finale, For The Record investigates the events leading up to the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya. TheBlaze’s senior Washington correspondent Sara Carter has written a series of investigative reports to accompany the groundbreaking episode. Read the second installment HERE.
Are you a side sleeper? Or do you prefer sleeping on your back? Shop The Marketplace by TheBlaze for an ergonomically designed pillow that’s right for you—hand made in America with the softest premium duck feather and down for the ultimate sleeping experience.
Comedian Louis C.K. takes to Twitter to lash out against Common Core
If past comments are any indication, “America’s undisputed king of comedy” Louis C.K. is certainly not a champion of conservative causes. But the comedian caused quite a stir on Twitter Monday when he seemingly came out against Common Core testing. Check out the tweets and Glenn’s response HERE.
Another example of a horrible thing government has done for the ‘common good’
Did the United States government really inject men with Syphilis and leave them to die? Did it do this because it hated black people? The answer to both those questions is: No. But Stu’s latest ‘Antisocial Monologue’ offers a fascinating look into the Tuskegee Experiment, which is just one example of how the government is all too capable of doing horrible things in the name of the ‘common good.’ WATCH
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Glenn is in Los Angeles this week, and he talks to Greg Hartle of Academy on the Go about his journey from having just $10 in his pocket to success.
- 6pm ET - Real News: The Supreme Court took up the question of whether or not a police officer may search someone’s mobile device without a warrant. How is the court likely to come down? What are the consequences of a decision either way?
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: The NBA has officially handed down its punishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Andrew breaks down the league’s decision and the precedent it sets.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.