- Tonight @ 8pm ET: In tonight’s explosive season finale, For the Record investigates the events that led to the September 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. Find out why the U.S. government armed terrorists connected to Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood instead of acting on a proposed ceasefire. Everything you thought you knew about Benghazi will be unraveled.
- Tonight @ 8:30pm ET: Is a single payer healthcare system on the horizon for the United States? Tonight on Real News Investigates, Buck Sexton takes a deeper look into the realities of government funded health insurance and whether Obamacare is nothing more than a Trojan horse for the progressive-championed single payer system.
Inside the secret world of a U.S. arms dealer In tonight’s explosive season finale, For The Record investigates the events leading up to the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya. TheBlaze’s senior Washington correspondent Sara Carter has written a series of investigative reports to accompany the groundbreaking episode. Read the third installment HERE. NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE: Read a free chapter and get 50% off Glenn’s new book Conform! Glenn’s latest book Conform: Exposing the Truth About Common Core and Public Education will be released next Tuesday, but, this week only, we are running a newsletter exclusive promotion. Glenn Beck Newsletter subscribers can get a sneak peek of the book HERE. Plus, pre-order your copy of Conform from the Glenn Beck Store and receive 50% off the retail price with promo code BLZTHXUBOOK. Order your book HERE. A really terrible person runs Glenn’s website… kind of MORE Major updates in the case of Connecticut teen Justina Pelletier After months of false leads and dead ends, there have been some promising updates in the case of Connecticut teen Justina Pelletier. The Massachusetts Department of Children and Families took custody of Justina after her parents disputed the diagnosis doctors at Boston Children’s Hospital handed down. Boston Children’s Hospital said the then 15-year-old had a psychiatric disorder – not mitochondrial disease, which her parents had been treating her for at the direction of another doctor. Learn more about the latest developments HERE. ‘That’s heartbreaking’: Shaquille O’Neal under fire for mocking fan with rare disorder on Instagram While the media’s attention is focused squarely on Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, there is another story featuring an NBA legend that is as sad as it is offensive. Former Los Angeles Lakers center Shaquille O’Neal posted a picture on Instagram — mockingly captioned “smile today” — showing his face alongside Michigan man Jahmel Binion. The only problem? Binion’s missing teeth and abnormal hair growth O’Neal is seemingly poking fun at are a result of a rare disorder called ectodermal dysplasia. See the Instagram post and Glenn’s reaction HERE. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Sign up for TheBlaze TV and receive a free T-shirt Ahead of tonight’s explosive season finale of TheBlaze’s investigative news magazine For The Record, new annual subscribers to TheBlaze TV will receive a 14-day free trial AND a free TheBlaze T-Shirt ($30 retail value). Learn more about the offer HERE. Operation Experimentation: The U.S. government’s terrifying history of human experiments Yesterday, Stu took a deeper look at the Tuskegee Experiment to prove how the government is all too capable of doing horrible things in the name of the ‘common good.’ Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only time the US government experimented on its citizens. Read here for more examples… if you dare… HERE. Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Glenn continues his conversation with Greg Hartle. Plus, Dana Loesch talks to Gene Hall of the Texas Farm Bureau to discuss the federal Bureau of Land Management’s latest land grab in the state.
- 6pm ET - Real News: A botched execution in Oklahoma Tuesday night has renewed the conversation about the future of the death penalty. The panel discusses the implications.
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: If you listen to progressives, they’ll tell you the TEA Party is a bunch of old, racist, billionaire white guys who only care about furthering their own self interests. We all know that’s not the case. Andrew explains.
- 8pm ET: For The Record: The September 2012 attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi is the result of a failed foreign policy that enabled the supply of weapons to Libyan rebel forces with ties to terrorism.
- 8:30pm ET: Real News Investigates: Is Obamacare moving the United States towards a single payer healthcare system? Buck Sexton investigates the implications of healthcare reform.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.