Actor talks to Glenn about why faith based movies are thriving
After declaring Noah a $100 million disaster, Glenn has been pleasantly surprised by how well God-centric movies have been faring at the box office. From Son of God to Heaven is for Real to God is not Dead, these films have far exceeded expectations. On Thursday’s Glenn Beck Program, Glenn spoke to actor Kevin Sorbo, the star of God is Not Dead, about why faith based content is making such an impact. Watch the interview HERE.
Take a walk that will last a lifetime
Richard Paul Evans’ latest book Walking on Water, the final installment in his bestselling, award-winning The Walk series, will be released on May 6. The Walk is the story of a man who, after losing his wife, home, and job decides to walk across America in search of hope. As you take the walk with him, you’ll embark on a unexpected journey of your own. Check out the trailer HERE, and pre-order your copy of the book HERE.
WATCH: The amazing story of Reece’s Rainbow
On Thursday’s Glenn Beck Program, Glenn highlighted a remarkable organization that is making a difference in the life of children and families around the world. Learn more about the incredible story behind Reece’s Rainbow HERE.
“Become indispensable”: Mike Rowe delivers some of the best career advice that everyone needs to read
Glenn loves talking to Mike Rowe because they share a similar view on hard work and higher education. In his Saturday “Mail Call” Facebook, Rowe gave a fan some career advice that you should share with anyone looking for a new job or just now getting started. READ
Treat yourself to some decadent dark chocolate cookies, hand iced with real buttercream. Support small business and order a dozen today from The Marketplace by TheBlaze!
Ohio congressional candidate Matt Lynch talks about his work to kill Common Core in the state
Primary season is in full swing, and Glenn is talking to some of the candidates he believes have a real chance of making a difference in Washington D.C. On radio this morning, Glenn spoke with Matt Lynch who is running in Ohio’s Congressional 14th District. Lynch, who has been practicing law for over 30 years, discussed his campaign and his strong anti-Common Core stance ahead of Tuesday’s primary. Check out the interview HERE.
Why are New York professors crying ‘racist’ over The Jungle Book?
Every morning, Glenn meets with his producers to prepare for his daily radio and television shows. On Thursday, the team talked about the normalcy bias in relation to the ferry crash in South Korea, the latest on the Benghazi e-mails released Tuesday, and professors at Syracuse who believe The Jungle Book movie is racist. WATCH
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - The Glenn Beck Program: Dana talks about her confrontation with Shannon Watts of ‘Moms Demand Action,’ offers a dramatic reading of her most vile hate mail, and more.
- 6pm ET - Real News: Liberalism, in the classic sense of the term, respects freedom. It’s modern incarnation, however, seems to be heading in a different direction. The panel discusses.
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: Journalists and celebrities will descend on Washington D.C. on Saturday for the White House Correspondents dinner. Meanwhile, the ‘real world’ is on fire. Andrew explains.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.
Weekend lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- Saturday @ 9am ET - Liberty Treehouse: This week is all about girl power on Liberty Treehouse. Check out the girls of Atomic City on the ‘Hot List.’ Plus, learn all about physicist Marie Curie.
- Saturday @ 10pm ET - Wonderful World of Stu: Meet the latest ‘Dictator of the Week’ Nicolae Ceausescu. Plus, Stu takes a look at 10 more things actually blamed on global warming.
- Watch live or on demand – Start your free trial now.