Support Bannor Toys, a new family owned and operated small business at The Marketplace by TheBlaze! Shop today for a quality, hand-crafted hardwood toy that is safe, natural and educational—built with exceptional effort and care.
Will Cain exposes NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio’s war on charter schools in new docuseries
On Thursday’s Glenn Beck Program, Dana Loesch filled in for Glenn and was joined by TheBlaze’s Will Cain to discuss progressive New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s war on charter schools. Will is working on a four-part digital documentary series for TheBlaze entitled “Alise vs. the Mayor,” in which he looks at the issue of charter schools in New York City through the eyes of a student of Harlem Success Academy and her mother. Check out part one HERE.
Glenn: Be still and know that He is God
After listening to Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) hold Comcast Executive Vice President David Cohen’s feet to the fire on Capitol Hill on Thursday and speaking to David and Jason Benham on radio this morning about HGTV cutting ties with them over their Christian views, Glenn delivered an impassioned monologue in which he asked his listeners to “be still and know that He is God.” WATCH
Op-Ed: American universities advocate tolerance… except for when they don’t READ
The debate is over
The debate is over! Parents who are just looking out for their kids are arrested. Common Core is in. Those who disagree are out. CONFORM and be happy, don’t CONFORM? Well, you are a danger to the progress of the collective. You will be driven out of business. The EPA, BLM, and IRS will be stopping by. You will be boycotted, blacklisted, and shamed for your point of view. This video from my friend Andrew Klaven says it all. WATCH
Never miss a minute of the Glenn Beck Radio Program! You can listen anytime, anywhere absolutely free with on demand audio of the show. Head over to GlennBeck.com/OnDemand to start streaming now.
NE senate candidate Ben Sasse talks about the importance of the grassroots in his campaign
Primary season is in full swing, and Glenn has spent the last several months highlighting some of the small government, liberty-minded candidates challenging big government Democrats and Republicans around the country. One such race is underway in Nebraska, where Ben Sasse is facing off against Nebraska state treasurer Shane Osborn in the May 13 primary to fill the U.S. Senate seat vacated by retiring Senator Mike Johanns (R-NE). On radio this morning, Sasse joined Glenn to discuss his campaign and what he hopes to accomplish in Washington D.C. Check out the interview HERE.
Tonight’s primetime lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- 5pm ET - Dana: Dana takes an in-depth look look at the White Privilege Conference. Plus, CONORM co-author Kyle Olson talks to Dana about the state of our schools.
- 6pm ET - Real News: At a fundraiser last night in San Jose, CA, President Obama put the House GOP on blast for not being “willing to step up” on immigration reform. The panel discusses the future of immigration.
- 7pm ET – Wilkow!: Andrew takes a look at the case of Marine veteran Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who was taken into custody on April 1 by the Mexican government after inadvertently entering a border checkpoint with weapons in his car.
- Watch live or on demand: Start your free trial now.
Weekend lineup on TheBlaze TV:
- Saturday @ 9am ET - Liberty Treehouse: In this week’s ‘Hot List,’ learn why the future is now. Plus, meet Brian Young, a young entrepreneur and founder of KIIP.
- Saturday @ 10pm ET - Wonderful World of Stu: This week’s ‘Antisocial Monologue’ focuses on media fails. Plus, Yaron Brook joins Stu for part two of his ‘Quick Bites Interview.’
- Watch live or on demand – Start your free trial now.