Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Restoring Courage?
- When is it?
- Where is it?
- Who can attend?
- What is a viewing party?
- Can I set up a viewing party if I live outside the United States?
- Will the events be broadcast live?
- How can I attend the events in Israel?
- What are the ticket options?
- How long will my trip to Israel last with the tour package?
- Why so expensive?
- How can I get a ticket without purchasing a tour package?
- How can I donate to Restoring Courage?
- Will I be safe attending Restoring Courage?
- Will there be handicap accessibility?
- How can I volunteer at the events?
- Where can I find the answers to other questions I have about Restoring Courage?
1. What is Restoring Courage?
Restoring Courage is an opportunity to demonstrate to the world that Israel does not stand alone. Three events will take place as part of Restoring Courage to unite people around the world from all walks of life in standing with Israel, reminding us of the need to have faith, honor and courage in our own lives.
2. When is it?
The main Restoring Courage event will be held on August 24, 2011. It will begin around sundown, Israel time.
Leading up to the main event, two other events will take place on the evenings of August 21st and August 22nd respectively.
3. Where is it?
Venues for all events will be announced in the days ahead.
4. Who can attend?
All are invited to attend. However, a ticket will be required to enter the actual Restoring Courage events. We encourage those who are not able to attend in Israel to participate remotely through a viewing party.
5. What is a viewing party?
Viewing parties are local gatherings being set up by people in cities throughout the United States and the world, where they can gather to view the Restoring Courage events. You can locate a viewing party near you at www.glennbeck.com/israel/map.
If you are interested in hosting a viewing party in your own community, please email email@example.com with VIEWING PARTY written in the subject line and we will give you instructions on how to do so.
6. Can I set up a viewing party if I live outside the United States?
Yes. We have made it simple for anyone to set up a viewing party from their home, business or community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org INTERNATIONAL VIEWING PARTY written in the subject line and we will send you the instructions on how you can do this.
7. Will the events be broadcast live?
Yes. You will be able watch the Restoring Courage events through GBTV. Please visit www.GBTV.com for more information.
8. How can I attend the events in Israel?
We have partnered with two tour providers, who are offering travel packages that include tickets to our events. Please visit their websites for ticket and travel information.
Only these two providers have tickets to the Restoring Courage events in their travel packages. No other travel agency or tour operator has access to the events.
Please note, these are independent tour companies you will be dealing with. Exercise all due diligence and ask whatever questions you feel are necessary to be comfortable doing business with them. For more details, please visit their websites.
9. What are the ticket options?
There are two ticket options. The VIP Ticket and the General Admission Ticket.
- The VIP Ticket includes guaranteed seating at all three Restoring Courage events.
- The General Admission Ticket includes guaranteed seating to the two secondary events, but NOT to the primary event on August 24th. General Admission Ticket holders will, however, be guaranteed off-site viewing of the event at a separate venue in Jerusalem.
10. How long will my trip to Israel last with the tour package?
The length of your trip will depend on the tour package you choose. Each package includes either a VIP or a General Admission ticket to the Restoring Courage events.
Specific questions regarding tours should be directed to the tour operator you purchase your ticket from.
11. Why so expensive?
A portion of the tour package purchase price includes a fee that will help defray the costs related to hosting and producing the Restoring Courage events.
Please review the specifics of your tour package for additional itemized costs. We encourage you to do so before purchasing any tour package.
12. How can I get a ticket without purchasing a tour package?
We have set aside a limited number of tickets for people from international countries who are unable to travel to Israel using a tour package. If this applies to you and you are interested in traveling from your country to attend Restoring Courage in Israel, please write to email@example.com with INTERNATIONAL TICKET written in the subject line.
13. How can I donate to Restoring Courage?
We have received many emails and phone calls asking how to make donations to the Restoring Courage events. It has also been heartwarming to see people who cannot personally attend offer contributions so that others can.
We now have a method in place for people to donate, either to fund the event itself or to help others attend.
You can make a donation at www.wallbuilders.com/donate.aspx.
14. Will I be safe attending Restoring Courage?
Safety is a top priority and we are working with both American and Israeli security companies to properly plan and provide security for the Restoring Courage events.
15. Will there be handicap accessibility?
Though we are still in the process of finalizing details, we are making every effort to ensure the event is handicap accessible.
16. How can I volunteer at the events?
If you live in Israel and would like to volunteer at the Restoring Courage events, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with VOLUNTEER written in the subject line. We will reach out to you with information on our volunteer needs.
Please note that any volunteer positions will be unpaid.
17. Where can I find the answers to other questions I have about Restoring Courage?
For the most up to date information about Restoring Courage, please stay tuned to announcements on the Glenn Beck Program or sign up for our free newsletter at www.glennbeck.com.
Please email email@example.com with further questions.