Have you had a chance to see this story on The Blaze?
On radio this morning, Glenn played the audio of Joy Behar saying, "Do you think this Constitution loving is getting out of hand? I mean, is it a nod to the Tea Party? What is this about exactly?"
It is getting out of hand, isn't it? The guys sounded off on all the horrible things that could happen if people keep loving the Constitution:
1) "Pretty soon you'll have a Constitutional republic" - Pat
2) "We will have a nation of laws and not of men." - Glenn
3) "Complete and total freedom by end of the year." - Pat
4) "Rule of law might be enforced." - Pat
5) "You might be able to actually create something" - Glenn
6) You could even be " irresponsible, fail, and then pay your failure," rather than have other people bail you out!
The horror! The horror! Save us Hollywood, you're our only hope!