Why didn't Biden clap during Netanyahu's speech? What was he thinking? Glenn had some thoughts of what was running through the VP's head:
1) "Maybe one day I can stand here and give speeches like that."
2) "Does anybody think I have a job here?"
3) "Am I union?"
4) "I wish I was like that judge at the end of 'Miracle on 34th Street' where I had that union boss sitting there in the back and rubbing his nose, should I clap, should I not clap?"
5) "Is this guy (Netanyahu) Santa Claus?"
6) "Are they going to bring mail in saying this guy is Santa Claus now?"
7) "I like Christmastime."