It is time for you to vote for who you think will be the best candidate for the GOP in 2016. READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO.
As we were talking about the candidates, I realized that there were so many possibilities, you could build a college football style GOP Top 25 list out of all of them. So, that's what we're doing.
Here's what you need to do:
- Vote in the linked poll.
-IMPORTANT: Don't vote based on what you THINK will happen. Vote on what you WANT to happen. We're not looking for you to predict who might win, just who you think would be the best person to be the GOP nominee based on whatever is important to you.
- You will be asked to assign a letter grade to each candidate. Rate as many candidates as possible.
- If you don't have a grade because you don't know who they are or have enough information, just skip that person.
-The order of candidates is random, so you may need to look around for someone specific.
- Your grades will be entered into a point system that will give us the GOP Top 25 candidates.
- Voting closes Sunday at midnight. Results will be posted here Monday.
- Yes, this is more involved than your typical survey. That's because I heard on the streets that you're smarter than the typical person.
Good luck. Godspeed. Other well wishes.
Featured image courtesy of the AP