Updated December 21, 2022. This list of Big Tech execs with ties to the Democrat party and the deep state was first compiled in 2020. In light of the Twitter Files exposing the connections between Big Tech and intelligence agencies, we've updated this list to include all of the Twitter employees with intelligence ties who were mentioned in the Twitter Files.
The Democrats' ties to Big Tech and the entertainment industry have placed them in the perfect position to influence both public policy and our nation's culture. It's impossible to unweave the entire web of Democrat operatives and sleeper cells, but here are a few of the current ties between the Democrats and an industry that arguably has more influence on our day-to-day lives than any other.
We'll continue to update this list more of these radicals come out of the shadows.
- Former CEO of Twitter (October 2015 to November 2021).
- Active Democratic donor.
- Signed off on permanently suspending Trump’s Twitter account despite review team’s conclusion Trump did NOT violate Twitter policies.
- Former CEO of Twitter (November 2021 to October 2022).
- Agrawal tweeted in 2010, "If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists."
- Told MIT Technology Review in 2020 that Twitter, like other private companies, isn’t “bound by the First Amendment."
- Former Legal, Public Policy & Trust and Safety Lead at Twitter (until October 2022).
- Gadde came into the public eye after her 2019 interview with then CEO Jack Dorsey on the Joe Rogan podcast, during which Rogan and Tim Poole interrogated her about censorship against conservatives on Twitter's platform.
- Frequent donor to major Democrat campaigns and PACs, including:
- 2022 Update: Terminated from Twitter following Elon Musk's acquisition of the company.
- Former head of Twitter's Strategic Response Team (SRT).
- Responsible for censoring conservative and anti-COVID vaccine content creators like Charlie Kirk, Dan Bongino, Libs of TikTok, and Jay Battacharya.
- Worked as an intelligence analyst for the FBI and CIA (2014 to 2017), during which he “authored dozens of official reports, some of which were read by President Barack Obama."
- Former Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Legal Analyst at Twitter.
- Celebrated that the FBI had given Twitter $3 million since 2019.
- Was in direct communication channels with the FBI throughout his time at Twitter (May 2020 to 2022).
- Legal Analyst at CNN (June 2019 to May 2020).
- Associate Deputy Attorney General--U.S. Department of Justice (July 2009 to October 2011).
- 2022 Update:Fired by Elon Musk after Baker attempted to redact the Twitter Files before being handed over to Bari Weiss and Matt Taibbi.
- Independent Board Director at Twitter (June 2021 to October 2022).
- Member of Board Of Directors for Climate Change Crisis Real Impact (September 2020 to July 2021)
- Public Relations at World Health Organization (1996)
- Executive Advisor & Chair of Blackstone Africa Infrastructure LP at The Blackstone Group (July 2014 to August 2020)
- Executive Vice President for Overseas Private Investment Corporation, appointed by former President Barack Obama (April 2010 to April 2014)
- 2022 Update: No longer Independent Board Director at Twitter as of October of 2022.
- Twitter Trust & Safety Council Member.
- Served on three national task forces on youth and Internet safety, including as co-chair of the Obama administration’s Online Safety & Technology Working Group, which delivered its report to Congress, 'Youth Safety on a Living Internet,' in June 2010, and the national Internet Safety Technical Task Force of 2008 at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center.
- Served on the Aspen Institute Task Force on Learning & the Internet (2013 to 2014).
- 2022 Update: Left Twitter voluntarily due to Elon’s leadership.
- Twitter's former Director, Executive Chairman.
- Matched $530,000 donation with Jack Dorsey to ACLU.
- Donated thousands over the years to candidates and DNC.
- Twitter's former CFO.
- Small history of donating to Democratic candidates.
- Left Twitter in October 2022.
Evan (EV) Williams
- Co-Founder of Twitter, Former Twitter CEO, and Board Member.
- Donated $300,000+ to Hillary Victory Fund in 2016, Hillary Clinton's PAC for her 2-16 Presidential campaign.
- Donated several thousand-dollar donations to Kamala Harris's Senate campaign in 2015.
- Donated several thousand-dollar donations to Democrat PACs, like ACTBlue.
- Apologized for Twitter's "role" in electing Donald Trump.
- Twitter's Public Policy Director.
- In charge of government/election partnerships with leading global government and political publishers including content strategy for Twitter.
- Intern and Press Secretary for multiple Democrat politicians, plus the Rachel Maddow Show.
- Twitter's Senior Communications Manager, former Communications Manager.
- Press Secretary for Kamala Harris.
- BA in Political Science from UC Berkely.
- Twitter's former Director of Public Policy.
- Left Twitter in 2021 to join Biden transition team.
- Worked at the White House under the Obama administration.
- Worked under the Hillary Campaign.
- Now works at the Biden Admin’s Department of Transportation.
- Twitter's former VP Global Communications.
- Donated thousands to Joe Biden.
- Media spokesman for the decision to fact-check Trump's tweets.
- Founder/CEO of Facebook/Meta.
- Donated some to Republicans but mainly Democrats.
- Chief Operating Officer of Facebook/Meta.
- Donated primarily to Democrats.
- Donated $416,100 to Hillary Victory, one of the top donors to Hillary Clinton's 2016 Presidential campaign PAC.
- Openly Democrat, endorsed Hillary Clinton.
- Policy Communications Director at Facebook/Meta.
- Press Secretary to former California Senator Barbara Boxer.
- Joined Democratic House Majority PAC.
- Was Press Secretary to Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
- Global Policy Manager at Facebook/Meta.
- In charge of global elections, and worked for Joe Biden.
- Donated to Biden in 2020, Clinton in 2016.
- Director of Public Policy at Facebook/Meta.
- Was the Legislative Assistant for John Kerry for 3 years.
- Global Public Policy at Facebook/Meta.
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, Executive Office of the President for 7 years under Obama.
- Former Director and Associate General Counsel at Facebook/Meta.
- Oversees ethical issues and on Transition team for Joe Biden.
- Worked on Principal Deputy Counsel, office under Vice President from 2012-2014
- According to her Twitter bio, she's with Facebook comms, formerly worked for Nancy Pelosi and the DNC.