How to win the argument de jour with logic and facts
(Based on a true story: Actual responses from REAL Obama supporters)
What the liberal whiners say:
'I keep hearing you talk freaks ask Obama supporters, why do you want Obama, what has he ever done? Well, it's easy to pick on the uninformed isn't it? Try picking on someone your own size for a change. Try me!'
'He organized the Black people.'
'OK, Mr. Smarty-Pants...what DOES a community organizer do then?
'Of course! Barack brings a FRESHNESS to Washington that we desperately need'
'Yes I can. He's Black. And it's time we had a Black President.'
Your winning, logical, reasoned arguments
1. OK, why Obama? Name ONE thing he's ever done.
2. Excuse me? He organized the Black people? I didn't realize that the Black people were DISorganized? I suppose if you had Blacks just running around higgledy-piggledy, helter-skelter, to and fro...that WOULD be a bad thing. But, if you're talking about the community organizer thing, that's not what they do.
3. Well, no one really knows. It's a mystery...like who built Stonehenge, and why...or who really built the Pyramids...or...why people keep hiring Billy Mays to hawk their products... and who would need so many tubes of Might Putty, anyway?!?!?! Look, Obama claims it has something to do with health care and getting people jobs, but there's never been any concrete proof he ever actually did ANYTHING. Can you name any other reason to vote for him?
4. A FRESHNESS? That's what you're looking for? BUY a can of GLADE...but don't choose the President of the United States based on FRESHNESS! Choosing a president shouldn't be like choosing an aerosol spray can, filled with fragrances! Please, by all that is HOLY, can't you give me ONE, CONCRETE reason to vote for Barack Obama?!?!?!
5. It very well MAY be time for a Black President, but shouldn't we elect the RIGHT Black President?!?!?! I mean, we've never had a midget President either, but I don't think you'd vote for Tatoo, from Fantasy Island, would you?!?!?!