Following these steps will allow you to record the live episode of Glenn Beck each day while ignoring the reruns.
1. Buy a TiVo.
2. From TiVo Central, select “Find Programs”.
3. Now choose “Record by Time or Channel”.
4. From the next screen, select “Set Up Manual Recording”.
5. This screen now offers you several options and you’ll need to set each one of them before you proceed:
a. Under the “How Often” column, tab down to “Repeat”.
b. Tab over to the “Day(s)” column and select “Every Day”.
c. Tab over to the “Channel” column and highlight Fox News.
d. Tab to the “Start Time” and change it to 5:00 pm if you’re in the Eastern Time zone, 4:00 pm for Central, 3:00 pm for Mountain, or 2:00 pm for Western.
e. Tab over to the “Stop Time” and make it one hour later than the starting time you selected.
f. Press the “Select” button.
6. This page now confirms your selection and gives you a few more options. Make sure all of the information is correct and that the “Name” of the show is listed as Glenn Beck.
7. Select “Recording Options” and change any other details here, such as the quality of the recording.
8. Tab back up so that “Create repeating recording” is selected and press the “Select” button.
9. The next screen will either confirm the recording or will alert you to any conflicts. If you have conflicts but still want to record Glenn Beck then be sure to select “Get ALL programs in this repeating recording”
10. If you previously created a regular “Season Pass, be sure to delete that.
11. That’s it! Your TiVo will record the first airing of Glenn Beck every night!