Mercury Radio Arts is a New York based media company that produces content for Glenn Beck’s TV show on Headline News, the nationally-syndicated Glenn Beck Program on radio, Fusion magazine, a stage show, and glennbeck.com.
The Director of Interactive Ad Sales is responsible for all aspects of ad sales across digital platforms -- including web, email and SMS/mobile.
• Create and maintain the tools necessary to sell digital advertising and collaborate with sales representatives to ensure awareness of digital sponsorship opportunities
• Work with the ad sales teams from radio and television to develop relationships with existing clients and cross-platform sponsorship opportunities
• Bring in new clients, determine their advertising needs, develop and propose an online advertising program to best meet those needs
• Work with executive team to refine pricing strategy for all online sponsorship opportunities
• Drive ad sales revenue growth to fulfill business projections and established goals
• Develop long term sales strategy for the growth of interactive ad sales
• Track performance and provide regular reports to executive team, including updates on existing sales, as well as forecasts for future quarters
• Minimum of 5 years experience selling digital advertising
• Relationships with interactive agencies is a plus
• Ability to interact with clients and executives at all levels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently, and self-motivated personality is a must
Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters must include salary requirements to be eligible for consideration. When responding, please reference "Director of Interactive Ad Sales" in the subject line of your email.
Location: New York, NY
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.