NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Glenn Beck Newsletter Stadium of Fire Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00:01am Eastern Time on April 22, 2008 and concludes at 11:59:59pm Eastern Time on April 27, 2008 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Participants and winner must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and at least 18 years or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all laws and regulations and void where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who have won a prize from the Administrator or Radio Show (each as defined below) within one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible. Employees of Mercury Radio Arts (the “Sponsor”), Premiere Radio Networks, Inc. (the “Administrator”), The Glenn Beck Program (the “Radio Show”) (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), each radio station contracted to broadcast the Radio Show, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents and advertising agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit http://www.glennbeck.com during the Promotion Period. Follow all instructions to sign up to receive the free Glenn Beck email newsletter (the “Email Newsletter”) by completing the online entry form, including entering your email address and home zip code. After completing the online entry form, new participants will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Existing participants will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entries limited to one (1) entry per person or email address. Subsequent entries from a person or email address will not be eligible for a prize. Sweepstakes winner will be drawn from online entries only. The Sweepstakes Entities will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for the inability of a participant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in participant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. All entries and information become property of the Administrator and will not be returned.
4. PRIZE(S): One (1) eligible winner will win five (5) tickets to the Stadium of Fire concert on July 4, 2008 in Provo, Utah (seats selected by Sponsor) (Approximate Retail Value: $600.00). Airfare, hotel accommodations, car rental, food, beverages, and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to substitute any portion of this prize, for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Administrator reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. PRIZE DRAWING(S): A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about May 2, 2008 from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59pm Eastern Time on April 27, 2008. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by email on or about May 5, 2008 and will be given five (5) days to confirm receipt of the email. If winner cannot be contacted from the information provided upon entry into the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion. Winner (or winner's parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) within fourteen (14) days of notification via email. Failure to confirm receipt of the email or return the executed Affidavit within the time allowed may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. A parent or legal guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor for the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. A prize won by a minor may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian in the Administrator’s sole discretion. Winner will be subject to a verification process, to include winner’s name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if prize notification letter is lost or email is not responded to within the time allowed.
6. PUBLICITY; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating, where allowed by law, the winner and all participants grant the Sweepstakes Entities exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, video, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with the prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Winner(s) must provide the Administrator with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from the Administrator will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Administrator’s personnel and judges. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Administrator will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes, and the Administrator’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of this Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference, or any event beyond the control of the Administrator, the Administrator reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Administrator deems appropriate. All decisions made by the Administrator are final. The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or suspend Sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Administrator corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. All decisions will be made by the Administrator and are final. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. CONDITIONS: Participants release Mercury Radio Arts, Premiere Radio Networks, Inc., The Glenn Beck Program, each radio station contracted to broadcast the Radio Show, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the prize, including without limitation liability for death, personal injury and/or disability.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: A winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Administrator’s release form to claim the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a winners list, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to Glenn Beck Stadium of Fire Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 632, Los Angeles, CA, 90078. Vermont residents only may omit return postage. Winners list will be available for six (6) months beginning May 31, 2008. All entries become the property of the Administrator and will not be returned.
11. JURISDICTION: These official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Venue and jurisdiction for any claims associated in any way with these rules shall only be proper in the State of California.