There are two ticket options. The VIP Ticket and the General Admission Ticket.
The VIP Ticket includes guaranteed seating all the Glenn Beck Restoring Courage events. There are three of these events scheduled which includes the primary event in the evening of August 24th
The General Admission Ticket includes guaranteed seating to two of the Glenn Beck Restoring Courage events but does NOT include admission to the primary event on August 24th. General Admission Ticket holders will, however, be guaranteed off-site viewing in Jerusalem of the primary event remotely by video.
1. This is an expensive trip. Please carefully consider all aspects of the trip before purchasing a ticket.
2. One tour provider is a sponsor for a local radio affiliate, and the other came highly recommended. They are independent companies that you will be dealing with. Please exercise all due diligence and ask as many questions of them as you feel necessary in order to make yourself comfortable in doing business with them.
3. This is not a charity event. A portion of the package purchase price includes a fee that will help defray the costs related to the hosting and production of the all Glenn Beck Restoring Courage events. Neither Mercury nor Glenn Beck will profit from the sale of any VIP or General Admission Tickets.
4. There are two types of events as part of your tour package. There are Glenn Beck Restoring Courage events which are events produced by Glenn Beck and his company. There are currently three of these events. All other events and tour stops are under the direction and control of the tour provider you select. Questions, concerns or problems with Glenn Beck produced events should be addressed to Mercury Radio Arts and all other questions, concerns or problems should be addressed directly to the tour provider.
5. As with all trips please consider the risks involved with travelling to that destination. Do your research.
6. If you have any questions please write us at Israel@glennbeck.com