All anyone can talk about right now is Russia and collusion, and for good reason. Special Counsel Robert Mueller just indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for cyber attacks and the hacking of cyber-systems in energy, nuclear, water, and manufacturing sectors which you can read about here.
The Trump-Russia scandal, in a word, is maniacal. There are many moving parts that are very hard to solve — or simply don't want to be solved. All of these are "mysteries wrapped in an enigma," asserted Glenn on Wednesday's episode of "The Glenn Beck Radio Program."
From the curious case of Imran Awan to the hacking of DNC servers to "Russian" meddling in elections via social media, all of these deserve scrutiny.
On today's episode, Glenn examined seven scandals that make up the Russia connection:
- Russian operatives who used social media to divide Americans during the 2016 election.
- The meeting at Trump Tower between Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
- The Fusion GPS Dossier funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
- Voter fraud in Illinois.
- Hillary Clinton's emails.
- Imran Awan. Awan was an IT staffer for Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives who was part of a federal investigation and was arrested on bank fraud charges.
- Lastly, the 2016 DNC email leaks.
For the entire explanation, tune into the podcast below: