Glenn talks about what he referred to as possibly the ‘worst’ bill America has ever considered, which passed the Senate last night by a vote of 93-7. It’s written vaguely enough that it could mean Americans could be held indefinitely for ‘suspected’ terrorism… Glenn reacts to the National Authorization Act on radio today. Watch in the clip above.
Indefinite Detention for Americans…in America?
- This Guy Is About to Find Out What It’s Like to Shadow Glenn for a Full Week
- Is Religious Expression Over? American Teen Shares What His Hindu Faith Means
- Author: A Gold Standard Is ‘a Very Impractical Way to Run a Modern Economy’
- Linguistic Data Analysis of 3 Billion Reddit Comments Shows the Alt-Right Is Getting Stronger
- Former Trump Partner Reemerges to Deliver Ominous Message