Glenn talks about what he referred to as possibly the ‘worst’ bill America has ever considered, which passed the Senate last night by a vote of 93-7. It’s written vaguely enough that it could mean Americans could be held indefinitely for ‘suspected’ terrorism… Glenn reacts to the National Authorization Act on radio today. Watch in the clip above.
Indefinite Detention for Americans…in America?
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- Greed, excess, manipulation, robbery: this budget bill represents the worst of Washington DC
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed