Glenn talks about what he referred to as possibly the ‘worst’ bill America has ever considered, which passed the Senate last night by a vote of 93-7. It’s written vaguely enough that it could mean Americans could be held indefinitely for ‘suspected’ terrorism… Glenn reacts to the National Authorization Act on radio today. Watch in the clip above.
Indefinite Detention for Americans…in America?
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’