Glenn talks about what he referred to as possibly the ‘worst’ bill America has ever considered, which passed the Senate last night by a vote of 93-7. It’s written vaguely enough that it could mean Americans could be held indefinitely for ‘suspected’ terrorism… Glenn reacts to the National Authorization Act on radio today. Watch in the clip above.
Indefinite Detention for Americans…in America?
- Uber Finally Caves and Adds a Tipping Option to Its App
- New Bill Recognizes Out-of-State Concealed Carry Permits in DC—for Lawmakers AND Citizens
- GB Prediction Come True: Illinois Insolvent Due to Pensions
- POLL: Did the Jury Make the Right Decision for Philando Castile?
- The Unwritten Law That Helps Bad Cops Go Free