Glenn talks about what he referred to as possibly the ‘worst’ bill America has ever considered, which passed the Senate last night by a vote of 93-7. It’s written vaguely enough that it could mean Americans could be held indefinitely for ‘suspected’ terrorism… Glenn reacts to the National Authorization Act on radio today. Watch in the clip above.
Indefinite Detention for Americans…in America?
- House GOP Health Bill Changes Exempt Members of Congress
- Woman With Perfect Memory Answers Glenn’s Question — Is It Heaven or Hell?
- Wheel of Fortune: Where Will Trump’s Top Tax Rate Land?
- 1952 Pamphlet: Planned Parenthood Once Told the Truth About Abortion
- New Artificial Womb Technology Could Keep Babies Born Prematurely Alive and Healthy