Now that the GOP candidates have adopted leftist anti-capitalist talking points on Bain Capital, the company is quickly becoming the new Halliburton. A company that has done nothing wrong yet is completely vilified merely for being a company that attempts to earn a profit. The Democrats have trotted out a sob story in 57 year old Randy Johnson – how did Bain Capital and Mitt Romney ruin his life? Prepare to be underwhelmed. Get the story in the clip above.
Meet the new Halliburton: Bain Capital
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’