Now that the GOP candidates have adopted leftist anti-capitalist talking points on Bain Capital, the company is quickly becoming the new Halliburton. A company that has done nothing wrong yet is completely vilified merely for being a company that attempts to earn a profit. The Democrats have trotted out a sob story in 57 year old Randy Johnson – how did Bain Capital and Mitt Romney ruin his life? Prepare to be underwhelmed. Get the story in the clip above.
Meet the new Halliburton: Bain Capital
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March
- What Are the Chances That a Muslim Is a Terrorist?
- Violent Inauguration Protesters Learn the Meaning of ‘Law & Order’