Now that the GOP candidates have adopted leftist anti-capitalist talking points on Bain Capital, the company is quickly becoming the new Halliburton. A company that has done nothing wrong yet is completely vilified merely for being a company that attempts to earn a profit. The Democrats have trotted out a sob story in 57 year old Randy Johnson – how did Bain Capital and Mitt Romney ruin his life? Prepare to be underwhelmed. Get the story in the clip above.
Meet the new Halliburton: Bain Capital
- 3 Problems Only Conservatives Can Solve That Millennials Will Love
- Our Nation Is Suffering an Epidemic of ‘Fatherless’ Children
- ‘Black Panther’ Mirrors Modern Day Struggles Between Peaceful Resistance and Radicalized Violence
- Woman With Rare Condition Wakes up With Painful Migraines That Cause Her to Speak in Foreign Accents
- Here’s One Way We’re All Losing in the Gun Control Debate