Glenn appeared on The O’Reilly Factor last night, where he offered up his analysis of the GOP debate. He said that Ron Paul echoes some of the rhetoric being espoused by Al Queda leaders during debates, and Gingrich performed in debates but still sounds like a big government progressive. And who does he ultimately think will be the nominee? Mitt Romney. Watch the interview in the clip above!
Beck talks GOP debates on O’Reilly
- O.J. Simpson, Mike Tyson and Bill Cosby Walk Into a Room . . .
- DC Now Allowing Assisted Suicide
- A GIF of a Storm Was Watched More Than 22 Million Times on Facebook Live
- Don’t Die: Glenn Talks With Former Addict and Founder of National Addiction Foundation
- #GreenFail: Taxpayers Foot $107K Bill for Wind Turbines That Don’t Work