Glenn appeared on The O’Reilly Factor last night, where he offered up his analysis of the GOP debate. He said that Ron Paul echoes some of the rhetoric being espoused by Al Queda leaders during debates, and Gingrich performed in debates but still sounds like a big government progressive. And who does he ultimately think will be the nominee? Mitt Romney. Watch the interview in the clip above!
Beck talks GOP debates on O’Reilly
- ‘Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian’: Shiva vs. Warren is going to be the next summer blockbuster
- Is this journalism? The AP gives Melania the business for this ridiculous reason.
- ‘Not quite a blacklist, but a graylist’: Andrew Klavan on conservative Christians in Hollywood
- Starbucks is learning the hard way what liberal outrage really means
- HYPOCRISY: Bumble app bans gun pics to promote ‘non-violence’ but partners with baby-killers