Glenn appeared on The O’Reilly Factor last night, where he offered up his analysis of the GOP debate. He said that Ron Paul echoes some of the rhetoric being espoused by Al Queda leaders during debates, and Gingrich performed in debates but still sounds like a big government progressive. And who does he ultimately think will be the nominee? Mitt Romney. Watch the interview in the clip above!
Beck talks GOP debates on O’Reilly
- This Story About a CIA Mole Leaking Spies’ Names Sounds Like a Thriller. It’s Not.
- Here’s Why You Need to Pay Attention to This Free Speech Case Coming to SCOTUS
- Three Things You Need to Know – January 18, 2018
- Here’s What You Need to Know About the Hawaii, Japan False Missile Alerts
- Here’s the Cognitive Assessment Test That Trump Took – What’s Your Score?