One of the main takeaways that Glenn had from his weekend in Europe was the overwhelming feeling that the world was currently in the middle of World War 3. It is a war that isn’t yet being fought with guns, but with financial weapons. It is a war for power, money and influence. Glenn explains what is going on in the clip above from GBTV, and the role that Middle East and oil will play in the conflict ahead. While Glenn certainly came back with some positives, such as the growth of a global movement of peace and freedom, it is the battle being fought on an international level that frightened him the most.
Are we in the middle of World War 3?
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations