One of the main takeaways that Glenn had from his weekend in Europe was the overwhelming feeling that the world was currently in the middle of World War 3. It is a war that isn’t yet being fought with guns, but with financial weapons. It is a war for power, money and influence. Glenn explains what is going on in the clip above from GBTV, and the role that Middle East and oil will play in the conflict ahead. While Glenn certainly came back with some positives, such as the growth of a global movement of peace and freedom, it is the battle being fought on an international level that frightened him the most.
Are we in the middle of World War 3?
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures