One of the main takeaways that Glenn had from his weekend in Europe was the overwhelming feeling that the world was currently in the middle of World War 3. It is a war that isn’t yet being fought with guns, but with financial weapons. It is a war for power, money and influence. Glenn explains what is going on in the clip above from GBTV, and the role that Middle East and oil will play in the conflict ahead. While Glenn certainly came back with some positives, such as the growth of a global movement of peace and freedom, it is the battle being fought on an international level that frightened him the most.
Are we in the middle of World War 3?
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed
- You can sleep better now the killer in the Austin bombings has met his end