One of the main takeaways that Glenn had from his weekend in Europe was the overwhelming feeling that the world was currently in the middle of World War 3. It is a war that isn’t yet being fought with guns, but with financial weapons. It is a war for power, money and influence. Glenn explains what is going on in the clip above from GBTV, and the role that Middle East and oil will play in the conflict ahead. While Glenn certainly came back with some positives, such as the growth of a global movement of peace and freedom, it is the battle being fought on an international level that frightened him the most.
Are we in the middle of World War 3?
- Trump Cancels on White House Correspondents Dinner: ‘Have a Great Evening!’
- Trump Pentagon Officially Changes Name for Islamic State Terror Group From ISIL to ISIS
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’