Yesterday several journalists came under intense and bizarre scrutiny for using the pun ‘chink in the armor’ in connection with news stories about NBA phenom Jeremy Lin. One of the writers in question is actually married to an asian woman, the other is a devout Christian who really respects Lin for his faith and demeanor. So why did they get reprimanded and fired? Political correctness and special interest groups have media corporations like ABC caving to every little complaint they have. Glenn explains why they do it on radio today.
Lin ‘controversy’ gets worse
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- Father Publicly Denounces ‘Prodigal’ Son, Charlottesville White Nationalist Participant
- BOOYAH! #LifeWins! Texas PERMANENTLY Bans Taxpayer Funding of Abortion
- Jake Tapper Comes Clean: Obama Lied and Biased Media Let Him Get Away With It
- Inside The Opioid Crisis That You’re Not Allowed To See
- The Think Tank Panel Does Not Mince Words When It Comes to the Mob Justice in Durham, NC