Yesterday several journalists came under intense and bizarre scrutiny for using the pun ‘chink in the armor’ in connection with news stories about NBA phenom Jeremy Lin. One of the writers in question is actually married to an asian woman, the other is a devout Christian who really respects Lin for his faith and demeanor. So why did they get reprimanded and fired? Political correctness and special interest groups have media corporations like ABC caving to every little complaint they have. Glenn explains why they do it on radio today.
Lin ‘controversy’ gets worse
- Thought Provoking Video Challenges Everyone Claiming Trump is #NotMyPresident
- Oopsie! Department of Education Cops to Massive Math Error on Student Loans
- Doomsday Bunkers of the Rich and Famous: ‘You Need So Many Things to Ride Out the Apocalypse’
- Did You Hear About Pro-life Women (and Men) Marching in San Francisco?
- Obama Admin Reportedly Pulled Another Shady Last-minute Stunt With Your Money