Yesterday several journalists came under intense and bizarre scrutiny for using the pun ‘chink in the armor’ in connection with news stories about NBA phenom Jeremy Lin. One of the writers in question is actually married to an asian woman, the other is a devout Christian who really respects Lin for his faith and demeanor. So why did they get reprimanded and fired? Political correctness and special interest groups have media corporations like ABC caving to every little complaint they have. Glenn explains why they do it on radio today.
Lin ‘controversy’ gets worse
- Manchester Attack: 22 Dead and 59 Hurt in Suicide Bombing
- Trump Condemns ‘Evil Losers’ in Manchester Terror Attack as Isis Claims Credit
- House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data
- Breaking: Authorities Identify Manchester Suicide Bomber
- Manchester Arena Explosion: 19 Killed in ‘Terror Attack by Suicide Bomber’ at Ariana Grande Concert