Yesterday several journalists came under intense and bizarre scrutiny for using the pun ‘chink in the armor’ in connection with news stories about NBA phenom Jeremy Lin. One of the writers in question is actually married to an asian woman, the other is a devout Christian who really respects Lin for his faith and demeanor. So why did they get reprimanded and fired? Political correctness and special interest groups have media corporations like ABC caving to every little complaint they have. Glenn explains why they do it on radio today.
Lin ‘controversy’ gets worse
- WATCH: Dad Rewards Hard-working Son, 9, With Chicago Cubs Tickets. You Might Need to Dab Your Eyes.
- Amid Venezuela Protests, G.M. Plant Is Seized, and Company Exits
- Volleyball Activity Reported Near North Korean Nuclear Site
- The Calculus Behind Jason Chaffetz’s Sudden Decision to Walk Away
- 13 Times Misinformation Spread During the French Presidential Campaign