Yesterday several journalists came under intense and bizarre scrutiny for using the pun ‘chink in the armor’ in connection with news stories about NBA phenom Jeremy Lin. One of the writers in question is actually married to an asian woman, the other is a devout Christian who really respects Lin for his faith and demeanor. So why did they get reprimanded and fired? Political correctness and special interest groups have media corporations like ABC caving to every little complaint they have. Glenn explains why they do it on radio today.
Lin ‘controversy’ gets worse
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- WATCH: Man Points Camera at Ice and Captures the Unimaginable
- History Faceoff: Who Was the Greatest President—Washington or Lincoln?
- Grieving Army Widow Meets Her Husband’s Coffin on Airport Tarmac, Leaving Plane Passengers in Tears
- Video Surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos Defending Pedophilia, ACU Board Reportedly Not Consulted on CPAC invite
- Goodbye CPAC. You’re Now Dead to Me