Yesterday several journalists came under intense and bizarre scrutiny for using the pun ‘chink in the armor’ in connection with news stories about NBA phenom Jeremy Lin. One of the writers in question is actually married to an asian woman, the other is a devout Christian who really respects Lin for his faith and demeanor. So why did they get reprimanded and fired? Political correctness and special interest groups have media corporations like ABC caving to every little complaint they have. Glenn explains why they do it on radio today.
Lin ‘controversy’ gets worse
- People Lose Freedom When They Lose Hope—So Hold on to Hope
- Glenn’s ‘Really Weird Life’ Led Him to You—And He’s Listening
- Sarah Palin Sues NY Times Over Editorial Tying Her to Giffords Shooting
- On Migration, Europe Is Admitting the Truth to Itself
- PICTURES: Here’s What Environmentalist Leftists Leave Their Campground Looking Like