In yet another bizarre twist to the 2012 GOP Primary race, Rick Santorum’s lead in Ohio has all but evaporated. What once was a double digit lead is now down to 2 points. Mitt Romney is making a late surge for the ever important electoral state of Ohio – but will it be enough to overcome Santorum? Why is Romney surging anyway? Could it be the bizarre interview of Santorum Glenn played a portion of?
Romney gaining momentum in Ohio
- South Africa took their land, now they could be on their way to Australia
- Catch up on the latest episode of ‘Survivor: White House Edition’
- #HimToo: Katy Perry lip rapes young American Idol contestant
- Ben Shapiro: The MSM is using kids as ‘political human shields’
- Feminist pirates? Disney rewrites history with remodel of iconic ride.