In yet another bizarre twist to the 2012 GOP Primary race, Rick Santorum’s lead in Ohio has all but evaporated. What once was a double digit lead is now down to 2 points. Mitt Romney is making a late surge for the ever important electoral state of Ohio – but will it be enough to overcome Santorum? Why is Romney surging anyway? Could it be the bizarre interview of Santorum Glenn played a portion of?
Romney gaining momentum in Ohio
- Now Available at T-shirt Stores Everywhere: Michelle Obama 2020
- Sick of the Lies: 40 Percent of Voters in France Want an Extremist to Lead
- Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly: ‘Dreamers’ Aren’t Deportation Targets
- France’s Historic Presidential Election Results, Explained
- Little Creep: Against Chelsea Clinton