In yet another bizarre twist to the 2012 GOP Primary race, Rick Santorum’s lead in Ohio has all but evaporated. What once was a double digit lead is now down to 2 points. Mitt Romney is making a late surge for the ever important electoral state of Ohio – but will it be enough to overcome Santorum? Why is Romney surging anyway? Could it be the bizarre interview of Santorum Glenn played a portion of?
Romney gaining momentum in Ohio
- GB Prediction Come True: Illinois Insolvent Due to Pensions
- POLL: Did the Jury Make the Right Decision for Philando Castile?
- The Unwritten Law That Helps Bad Cops Go Free
- Um, Michael Phelps Is Racing an Actual Shark on TV
- Labor Party Head Jeremy Corbyn: Seize the Homes of Rich People for Grenfell Tower Survivors