In yet another bizarre twist to the 2012 GOP Primary race, Rick Santorum’s lead in Ohio has all but evaporated. What once was a double digit lead is now down to 2 points. Mitt Romney is making a late surge for the ever important electoral state of Ohio – but will it be enough to overcome Santorum? Why is Romney surging anyway? Could it be the bizarre interview of Santorum Glenn played a portion of?
Romney gaining momentum in Ohio
- Here’s How the Next Recession Begins
- AccuWeather Is Tracking You Even When You Don’t Give It Permission
- Mapped: Where in the World the Us Still Has a Military Presence
- Lamborghini’s Luxury Android Phone Is Definitely Not Worth $2,450
- An Email Prankster Tricked Breitbart Editors Into Promising to Do Steve Bannon’s ‘Dirty Work’ Against Jared and Ivanka