In yet another bizarre twist to the 2012 GOP Primary race, Rick Santorum’s lead in Ohio has all but evaporated. What once was a double digit lead is now down to 2 points. Mitt Romney is making a late surge for the ever important electoral state of Ohio – but will it be enough to overcome Santorum? Why is Romney surging anyway? Could it be the bizarre interview of Santorum Glenn played a portion of?
Romney gaining momentum in Ohio
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures