In yet another bizarre twist to the 2012 GOP Primary race, Rick Santorum’s lead in Ohio has all but evaporated. What once was a double digit lead is now down to 2 points. Mitt Romney is making a late surge for the ever important electoral state of Ohio – but will it be enough to overcome Santorum? Why is Romney surging anyway? Could it be the bizarre interview of Santorum Glenn played a portion of?
Romney gaining momentum in Ohio
- ‘Faithkeepers’ Documentary Tells the Truth About Christian Genocide in the Middle East
- It IS About Islam: This Is a War Against Evil
- Manchester Attack: 22 Dead and 59 Hurt in Suicide Bombing
- Trump Condemns ‘Evil Losers’ in Manchester Terror Attack as Isis Claims Credit
- House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data