On radio today, Glenn discussed some unbelievable example of indoctrination going on in schools. First, an elementary school has removed the name St. Patrick’s Day from all of the flyers, posters, etc. and replaced the holiday with O’Green Day – a perfect double whammy of anti-religious and pro-green movement indoctrination. And then there is the #1 movie in the country, “The Lorax”, which is just a big bundle of anti-logging, pro-EPA propaganda. It is capitalists are evil, industrialists are evil, making money is wrong. After all those capitalists want to do is destroy the planet, the trees, the people. Of course they do! How are Stu, Pat, and Glenn doing their part to fight back against the indoctrination? Well, aside from pointing it out to all the parents out there – they also ripped up their Lorax Project certificates which had conveniently been printed out for them.
O’Green Day, ‘The Lorax’, and Indocitrination
- Billionaire George Soros Has Ties to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March
- What Are the Chances That a Muslim Is a Terrorist?