Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney just keeps giving the media ammunition when it comes to his elitism. Name dropping his ‘NASCAR owner’ friends, casually slipping in the multiple Cadillacs he owns, the I-don’t-want-to-help-the-poor gaffe, were bad enough – but he’s done it again. This time he tried to tell a ‘humorous’ story – but most people won’t see the hilarity in this one. Watch Glenn, Pat, and Stu explain in the clip above.
Mitt Romney make another elitist faux pas
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- A New Computing Technology Mimics Aspects of Human Thought
- Chicago Pastor: It’s Time To Take George Washington’s Name Off Of Public Parks
- Discovery During Renovation of Centuries-Old Virginia Courthouse Has Atheists Up in Arms
- A Major Break in the Natalee Holloway Case? Dad Finds Human Remains in Aruba
- Iceland Is ‘Eradicating’ Down Syndrome – by Eradicating the People Who Have It