Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney just keeps giving the media ammunition when it comes to his elitism. Name dropping his ‘NASCAR owner’ friends, casually slipping in the multiple Cadillacs he owns, the I-don’t-want-to-help-the-poor gaffe, were bad enough – but he’s done it again. This time he tried to tell a ‘humorous’ story – but most people won’t see the hilarity in this one. Watch Glenn, Pat, and Stu explain in the clip above.
Mitt Romney make another elitist faux pas
- Columnist: ‘It Should Be Illegal’ to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
- Coded 4chan Post Hinted at Westminster Attack a Day in Advance
- Children in Fresno, California Have Three Times the Rate of Lead Poisoning as the Children in Flint
- This Week In Feminism: If You’re Not Bisexual, You’re Transphobic!
- Tucker Carlson Slams Dem for Saying Prosecuting Illegal Who Raped 14-year Old Is ‘Race Baiting’