Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney just keeps giving the media ammunition when it comes to his elitism. Name dropping his ‘NASCAR owner’ friends, casually slipping in the multiple Cadillacs he owns, the I-don’t-want-to-help-the-poor gaffe, were bad enough – but he’s done it again. This time he tried to tell a ‘humorous’ story – but most people won’t see the hilarity in this one. Watch Glenn, Pat, and Stu explain in the clip above.
Mitt Romney make another elitist faux pas
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations