Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney just keeps giving the media ammunition when it comes to his elitism. Name dropping his ‘NASCAR owner’ friends, casually slipping in the multiple Cadillacs he owns, the I-don’t-want-to-help-the-poor gaffe, were bad enough – but he’s done it again. This time he tried to tell a ‘humorous’ story – but most people won’t see the hilarity in this one. Watch Glenn, Pat, and Stu explain in the clip above.
Mitt Romney make another elitist faux pas
- FBI Deputy Director cries victim in aftermath of his termination for lying under oath
- Far right women sell xenophobia with pretty faces
- Teacher finds out the hard way not all protests are created equal
- This is HUGE. World War III is already underway.
- South Africa took their land, now they could be on their way to Australia