Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney just keeps giving the media ammunition when it comes to his elitism. Name dropping his ‘NASCAR owner’ friends, casually slipping in the multiple Cadillacs he owns, the I-don’t-want-to-help-the-poor gaffe, were bad enough – but he’s done it again. This time he tried to tell a ‘humorous’ story – but most people won’t see the hilarity in this one. Watch Glenn, Pat, and Stu explain in the clip above.
Mitt Romney make another elitist faux pas
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures