Buck Sexton, author of Occupy: American Spring and an editor for The Blaze, stopped by the radio show this morning to discuss the growing radicalism here in America. Check out the clip above for some of the details of his investigation into “Occupy Wall Street” – and don’t miss Sexton on tonight’s post-show for Rumors of War 3: Target US!
Race, class warfare, and the American Spring
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination
- Susan Rice’s Email Raises Questions About Obama’s Part in Russiagate. Here’s What It Said
- ‘False Flag’? Alex Jones Is Back With Another Disgusting Claim About a School Shooting
- The Bumpy Road That Won Abraham Lincoln His Presidency