“First they came for the farmers and I said nothing. Then they came for the blogger, and I said nothing. Then the guitar maker and the rocker, and I said nothing. Who will be left to stand when they come for you?” That was the question Glenn asked tonight on GBTV. From Gibson guitars to Ted Nugent, it seems that everyone who isn’t in lockstep with this administration is running into “trouble” these days. Are we all criminals now?
Are we all criminals now?
- This Columbine Survivor Is Now a State Legislator Fighting for the Second Amendment
- Hitler’s Quest for the Holy Grail? New Book Explores Nazi Obsession With the Occult
- Human Trafficking Survivor: ‘One Day Became Two, Weeks Became Months, and Then Years’
- Here Are 3 Key Things the Left Doesn’t Understand About Gun Rights
- Three Things You Need to Know – February 20, 2018