Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- Palestinian leader calls US ambassador ‘son of a dog’ in latest rage-fueled tirade
- FLASHBACK: Dems launched the investigation into FBI leaks — and then McCabe got caught
- ‘Passion of the Christ’ actor Jim Caviezel shares why God works through his films
- FBI Deputy Director cries victim in aftermath of his termination for lying under oath
- Female professor blasts ‘nerdy’ history conference at Stanford for absurd reason