Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination
- Susan Rice’s Email Raises Questions About Obama’s Part in Russiagate. Here’s What It Said
- ‘False Flag’? Alex Jones Is Back With Another Disgusting Claim About a School Shooting
- The Bumpy Road That Won Abraham Lincoln His Presidency