Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- Confirmed: Meryl Streep Is Awful
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar Monologue Didn’t Unify the Country, But It Definitely Made Fun of Matt Damon
- Trump Cancels on White House Correspondents Dinner: ‘Have A Great Evening!’
- Family Pays for Flavored Water and Leaves, Waiter Finds Touching Note and $500 Tip on Their Check
- ‘Self-indulgent Speech’: Viola Davis Left out a Few Professions in Her #Oscars Speech