Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- Entrepreneurs Will Make Business Great Again – so What Are You Waiting For?
- How Capitalism Is Keeping Children Alive
- M1 Ball Is a Smashing Success (Except Jeffy Cheated in the Armadillo Race)
- CBS Ran ‘Propaganda’ to Cover for Al Franken After First Sexual Harassment Claim
- Why Is Apple’s Chief of Diversity Leaving After 6 Months?