Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- ‘You Gotta Believe Sometimes’: Against All Odds, Man Finds Fiancee’s Lost Engagement Ring at Bottom of Maine River
- Coke Zero’s Being Replaced And Everyone’s Panicking
- Poll: Most GOP Voters Say Courts Should Fine News Outlets For Biased Stories
- Trump ‘Shocked’ the Military With His Disruptive Tweets on Transgender Troops
- Amid Chaos, We’re About to Get a Whole New Kind of Bitcoin