Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- The Pentagon Is 3D-Printing a Baby ‘Mother of All Bombs’
- Father of Accused Manchester Attacker Says His Son Is Innocent
- Hannity: Media Matters Is Trying To Silence Me
- The Pope’s Gift to President Trump Might Make Your Head Explode
- Trump Gives Pope Francis Books by Martin Luther King, Jr. at Vatican Meeting