Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- James Shaw is the ‘American Spirit’ personified
- Jay Feely should have seen this coming but has nothing to apologize for
- Glenn Beck’s guide on how to blow a progressive’s mind
- OVERREACTION: Starbucks kerfuffle spurs racial training for all 8,000+ locations
- STOP THE PRESSES! ‘Time’ magazine’s top 100 list will make your head explode.