Elizabeth Warren says China is producing jobs, and we need to be more like them! No, seriously – her best idea is to be more like China! So should we build ghost cities? Sure they invest in infrastructure, but no one actually lives there! Not to mention the average salary is lower in China than the U.S., their life expectancy is lower, infant mortality rate higher – and they have a lot more human rights abuses. Is that really the direction we need to be headed? Or is it the road we are already on? Glenn breaks down the numbers in the clip above!
Elizabeth Warren just loves China!
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life
- New Report Reveals the One Thing Washington Keeps Missing — and It’s a Game-Changer
- This Story About a CIA Mole Leaking Spies’ Names Sounds Like a Thriller. It’s Not.
- Here’s Why You Need to Pay Attention to This Free Speech Case Coming to SCOTUS