This would absolutely fall under the internet meme “First World Problems”, but Glenn is sick and tired of the poorly designed Apple iPad/iPhone charger cord. He can’t read without it running out of batteries, but the cord is too short to leave plugged in unless you want to lay on the floor by an outlet. If this is a cost-cutting measure on Apple’s part, it certainly isn’t going unnoticed by most consumers. Glenn lays out his frustrations in the clip below:
New iPad Charger: Now Featuring Even Shorter Cord!
- Thought Provoking Video Challenges Everyone Claiming Trump is #NotMyPresident
- Oopsie! Department of Education Cops to Massive Math Error on Student Loans
- Doomsday Bunkers of the Rich and Famous: ‘You Need So Many Things to Ride Out the Apocalypse’
- Did You Hear About Pro-life Women (and Men) Marching in San Francisco?
- Obama Admin Reportedly Pulled Another Shady Last-minute Stunt With Your Money