This would absolutely fall under the internet meme “First World Problems”, but Glenn is sick and tired of the poorly designed Apple iPad/iPhone charger cord. He can’t read without it running out of batteries, but the cord is too short to leave plugged in unless you want to lay on the floor by an outlet. If this is a cost-cutting measure on Apple’s part, it certainly isn’t going unnoticed by most consumers. Glenn lays out his frustrations in the clip below:
New iPad Charger: Now Featuring Even Shorter Cord!
- Benjamin Franklin Wasn’t a Natural Talent. Here’s How He Taught Himself to Write
- You’re a Completely Different Person at 14 and 77, The Longest-running Personality Study Ever Has Found
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal
- Vox Writer Who Invented Nonexistent Bridge Quells Rumors About ‘Fake’ Swedish Rape Epidemic