West Nile was broken out in Dallas, TX, and everyone was concerned that Glenn had the symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, lack of appetite (ok maybe not that last one). Sure he tried to deny them, but Pat and Stu are convinced he’s got the disease. Watch the clip above and decide for yourself!
Has Glenn contracted West Nile Virus?
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 11, 2017
- Become a Subscriber to TheBlaze and Join Me and My Family in Reading ‘the Immortal Nicholas’ This Christmas
- Would It Really Be so Bad if the Government ‘Shut Down’?
- Al Franken Gave ‘Non-Resignation Resignation Speech,’ Didn’t Apologize
- An FBI Agent Was Dismissed From the Mueller Probe. What Happened?