West Nile was broken out in Dallas, TX, and everyone was concerned that Glenn had the symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, lack of appetite (ok maybe not that last one). Sure he tried to deny them, but Pat and Stu are convinced he’s got the disease. Watch the clip above and decide for yourself!
Has Glenn contracted West Nile Virus?
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination
- Susan Rice’s Email Raises Questions About Obama’s Part in Russiagate. Here’s What It Said
- ‘False Flag’? Alex Jones Is Back With Another Disgusting Claim About a School Shooting
- The Bumpy Road That Won Abraham Lincoln His Presidency