West Nile was broken out in Dallas, TX, and everyone was concerned that Glenn had the symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, lack of appetite (ok maybe not that last one). Sure he tried to deny them, but Pat and Stu are convinced he’s got the disease. Watch the clip above and decide for yourself!
Has Glenn contracted West Nile Virus?
- Woman Kidnapped at Knifepoint Fends off Attacker With Concealed Firearm
- Labeling NRA Members ‘Terrorists’ Has Unintended Consequences
- At Least 300 Dead After Saturday’s Terrorist Attack in Somalia
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 16, 2017
- Iran Deal ‘Over-Hyped’ – Here’s How Trump Can Curb Iran’s Nuclear Program