West Nile was broken out in Dallas, TX, and everyone was concerned that Glenn had the symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, lack of appetite (ok maybe not that last one). Sure he tried to deny them, but Pat and Stu are convinced he’s got the disease. Watch the clip above and decide for yourself!
Has Glenn contracted West Nile Virus?
- ‘Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian’: Shiva vs. Warren is going to be the next summer blockbuster
- Is this journalism? The AP gives Melania the business for this ridiculous reason.
- ‘Not quite a blacklist, but a graylist’: Andrew Klavan on conservative Christians in Hollywood
- Starbucks is learning the hard way what liberal outrage really means
- HYPOCRISY: Bumble app bans gun pics to promote ‘non-violence’ but partners with baby-killers