West Nile was broken out in Dallas, TX, and everyone was concerned that Glenn had the symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, lack of appetite (ok maybe not that last one). Sure he tried to deny them, but Pat and Stu are convinced he’s got the disease. Watch the clip above and decide for yourself!
Has Glenn contracted West Nile Virus?
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- History Faceoff: Who Was the Greatest President—Washington or Lincoln?
- Grieving Army Widow Meets Her Husband’s Coffin on Airport Tarmac, Leaving Plane Passengers in Tears
- Video Surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos Defending Pedophilia, ACU Board Reportedly Not Consulted on CPAC invite
- Goodbye CPAC. You’re Now Dead to Me
- The Vault: Forgotten Heroes of Black History