There’s a glaring hole in Thursday’s prime time speaking slot labeled ‘To Be Determined’ at the GOP convention. No one knows for sure who it is but rumors are swirling. Clint Eastwood? George Obama? Glenn Beck? Stu & Pat address the rumors on radio today.
Who will be surprise speaker at RNC?
- POLL: Would You Rather Swim With a Shark or Watch ‘Twilight’ With Pat?
- Michael Phelps ‘Raced’ a ‘Shark,’ Kind Of. Not Really.
- Actor: Use Animation to Push ‘Progressive Values’ to Kids
- Media Spews Fake Headlines After Glenn’s Weekend Interview
- Some Important Takeaways From a Fascinating Interview With Glenn Beck