There’s a glaring hole in Thursday’s prime time speaking slot labeled ‘To Be Determined’ at the GOP convention. No one knows for sure who it is but rumors are swirling. Clint Eastwood? George Obama? Glenn Beck? Stu & Pat address the rumors on radio today.
Who will be surprise speaker at RNC?
- WATCH: Dave Rubin’s Conversion From Progressive to Classical Liberal
- Trump Administration Working on New Transgender Bathroom Directive
- New Bible-Themed TV Show Will Retell Gospel Stories in the Modern-Era — And Queen Latifah Is Behind It
- Sam Altman: What I Heard From Trump Supporters
- WNBA Star: Other Players in ‘Toxic’ League Harassed Me for Being Straight