There’s a glaring hole in Thursday’s prime time speaking slot labeled ‘To Be Determined’ at the GOP convention. No one knows for sure who it is but rumors are swirling. Clint Eastwood? George Obama? Glenn Beck? Stu & Pat address the rumors on radio today.
Who will be surprise speaker at RNC?
- Woman With Rare Condition Wakes up With Painful Migraines That Cause Her to Speak in Foreign Accents
- Here’s One Way We’re All Losing in the Gun Control Debate
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Good Ol’ Honest Abe
- A Timeless Lesson on Prayer Taught By George Washington
- Aspiring School Shooter in Washington Was Busted After His Grandma Found His Journal