There’s a glaring hole in Thursday’s prime time speaking slot labeled ‘To Be Determined’ at the GOP convention. No one knows for sure who it is but rumors are swirling. Clint Eastwood? George Obama? Glenn Beck? Stu & Pat address the rumors on radio today.
Who will be surprise speaker at RNC?
- Jim DeMint Thinks Trump’s Tax Plan Will Get the Administration Back On Track
- It’s Time to Take a Hard Look at the Ethics of AI
- ‘Livid’ Mom Wants This Video of Her Son’s ‘Horrifying’ Treatment by TSA Agent to Go Viral
- Father of Rockville High Rape Suspect Arrested, Has a Case of His Own Pending in Immigration Court
- Parents Outraged After School Budget Cuts Due to ‘Too Many White Students’