There’s a glaring hole in Thursday’s prime time speaking slot labeled ‘To Be Determined’ at the GOP convention. No one knows for sure who it is but rumors are swirling. Clint Eastwood? George Obama? Glenn Beck? Stu & Pat address the rumors on radio today.
Who will be surprise speaker at RNC?
- Chelsea Clinton Just Achieved a New Level of Ridiculousness
- Body Language Expert Bill O’Reilly Explains Melania’s Hand Slap: She Was Furious With Putin
- A New Financial System Is Being Born
- Study: Physically Weak Men More Likely To Be Socialists
- New Fund Launched to Help Persecuted Christians Suffering Genocide in Iraq