Do we rely on God or government? That’s the question that Glenn presented to the audience tonight on TheBlaze. On a day when the Democrats were booed by their own delegates for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (after previously stating otherwise) and reinstating a reference to God in their party platform, Glenn asked the audience to look at the options being presented to them and decide: Do we put God first? Or do we put our faith in government?
Do we rely on God or government?
- Liberal Protestors Lose It When Town Hall Chaplain Prays in Jesus’ Name
- Lighting Is 500,000 Times Cheaper Today
- Rogue None: Why the Force Isn’t With Star Wars at the Oscars
- REALLY!? Sarah Silverman Explains Choice Between ‘Motherhood’ & Living ‘Fullest Life’
- Cruz, Lee, Paul Demand ‘Full Repeal’ of Obamacare