Do we rely on God or government? That’s the question that Glenn presented to the audience tonight on TheBlaze. On a day when the Democrats were booed by their own delegates for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (after previously stating otherwise) and reinstating a reference to God in their party platform, Glenn asked the audience to look at the options being presented to them and decide: Do we put God first? Or do we put our faith in government?
Do we rely on God or government?
- ‘Passion of the Christ’ actor Jim Caviezel shares why God works through his films
- FBI Deputy Director cries victim in aftermath of his termination for lying under oath
- Female professor blasts ‘nerdy’ history conference at Stanford for absurd reason
- KGB-style tactics result in another landslide Putin win
- Illegal alien granted state post in California: ‘Undocumented students’ ‘more visible in our state’