Do we rely on God or government? That’s the question that Glenn presented to the audience tonight on TheBlaze. On a day when the Democrats were booed by their own delegates for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (after previously stating otherwise) and reinstating a reference to God in their party platform, Glenn asked the audience to look at the options being presented to them and decide: Do we put God first? Or do we put our faith in government?
Do we rely on God or government?
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’