Do we rely on God or government? That’s the question that Glenn presented to the audience tonight on TheBlaze. On a day when the Democrats were booed by their own delegates for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (after previously stating otherwise) and reinstating a reference to God in their party platform, Glenn asked the audience to look at the options being presented to them and decide: Do we put God first? Or do we put our faith in government?
Do we rely on God or government?
- Fox Woes Continue as Kelly Wright, Black Anchor, Sues for Race Discrimination
- Good Luck With That: Public Editor Maintains ESPN Will Not Stick to Sports, Whether Viewers Like It or Not
- Astrophysicist Used NASA Data to Make Insanely Detailed Map of US Racial Diversity
- North Korea Tensions: US Ready to ‘Bring Kim Jong-un to His Senses’
- What Hill Republicans Think of Trump’s Tax Plan: ‘Not Even Close’ to Reform