Do we rely on God or government? That’s the question that Glenn presented to the audience tonight on TheBlaze. On a day when the Democrats were booed by their own delegates for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (after previously stating otherwise) and reinstating a reference to God in their party platform, Glenn asked the audience to look at the options being presented to them and decide: Do we put God first? Or do we put our faith in government?
Do we rely on God or government?
- What Does This Crazy Leftist Chant Mean? Glenn Has a Theory
- No, Violent Leftist Gangs Fighting White Supremacists Aren’t Heroes. They’re Part Of The Problem.
- The Costs Of Ignoring Russia
- This Powerful New Painkiller Could Be The Unexpected Ticket to Replacing Opioids
- ‘Terrorist’ Van Attack in Barcelona Turns Deadly